The 2016 Mofies - The Categories

Tools    

I don't care. Are those the words?
I can do like what actors and such do and not be nominated for anything, right?
If you guys really don't want to participate just say so. Then I hope CiCi will void any votes for you guys. Do you want to be in or not?

I can do like what actors and such do and not be nominated for anything, right?
I tried that once. Doesn't work.

If you guys really don't want to participate just say so. Then I hope CiCi will void any votes for you guys. Do you want to be in or not?
I never said don't include me in this.

Welcome to the human race...
I'd better not be the only one who nominates DAnconiaLead for anything.

Im out. I know itd just be another disappointment.

Hey Sexy, after you make 49 more threads make one about Satan. It'll be your 666th thread.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Just tell me if you don't want to be included, and I'll put it in the first post. Only thing is, that excludes you from every category.

But even the controversial category, the overachiever etc. I don't think they're overly negative, direct attacks. These awards are tongue in cheek in that regard, and more importantly it's just a bit of fun. Everyone here contributes something, even if it is the odd argument or dispute here and there. But we're all still one, unconventional, messy family, and it'd be nice to out differences aside to celebrate this once a year! Because I think it is a special thing to acknowledge the hard work people put into this site, the people who make it fun, and the people who make it that bit more interesting and unpredictable.

So I hope you two, and everyone else, won't rule yourselves out

I want out of the MoFies please.

There, all done.
There's a $20 fee you have to pay if you want to opt out.

I don't know why people are freaking out. Just because one person puts you under a particular category in this thread does not mean that you name will actually end up on the ballot. Hell it doesn't necessarily even mean that person will ultimately nominate you.

And if you do get enough nominations to make it on the ballot, you deserve to be there.

53 posts and not one mention of me anywhere. I quit.
It's times like these you have to mention yourself, Daniel.