2016 MoFo Fantasy Football Regular Season

Tools    

Lots of entries into the record book this week:

Week 6

- 11 Angry Men, 171.54 points (8th highest ever, highest of the season)
- Yoda and jiraffe, 278.26 combined points (29th highest ever)

- Beantown Champs, 78.36 points (11th lowest winning score ever)
- Pete and Sedai, 153.96 combined points (20th lowest ever)

- Fabulous and TONGO, 0.86 margin of victory (14th closest ever)
- Captain and donnie, 2.26 margin of victory (39th closest ever)
- Pete and Sedai, 2.76 margin of victory (45th closest ever)

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports Ben Roethlisberger (knee) is now expected to miss 4-6 weeks.

When I hear the name Landry Jones, I think of the character Landry from the tv series Friday Night Lights. He was the kicker on the team, and the worst athlete throughout the entire series.

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports Ben Roethlisberger (knee) is now expected to miss 4-6 weeks.

When I hear the name Landry Jones, I think of the character Landry from the tv series Friday Night Lights. He was the kicker on the team, and the worst athlete throughout the entire series.
Luckily I have Matt Ryan, who has been putting up some great numbers.

Well it looks like Arian Fosters gonna come back for Yoda......aw, whats this?! Theres no room for him?! Oh I so hope the trend of the most powerful FFB team in the league NOT winning keeps going. Powdered Water had a monster years back when I traded him Brady. I think he had Welker & Moss and it was one of those seasons they ran up the score, and we were full 1 point per reception. Got some fat ol scores there! He got knocked out of the playoffs though.

There have been other monster squads, none won. Point is history shows us Yoda needs to unload some of his players, and it will improve his chances.

That's almost true...my 2014 team broke the points record (and a handful of others) and managed to finish the job. And the top scoring team has won four out of eight years, though I suppose not every top scoring team qualifies as a "monster" squad.

But yeah, every year we're at the mercy of a lot of luck once the playoffs start. You can help your cause a lot by getting a bye, but beyond that you're basically just trying to have a 70% chance of winning instead of a 40% chance, or whatever. No sure things, just maximizing the odds.

All that said, Foster can be had, since I don't currently have room for him. I've dealt most of my depth already, so I'm fine just hanging onto some insurance, but I'm open to upgrading at WR2 or something, if someone needs a RB (and someone always does).

I was actually thinking Foster and a WR for a moderately better WR.

I'm not really sure what Foster's worth, though. Big risk/reward guy right now, but at this point in the season that's exactly the kind of thing a few teams need to be looking for.

Wow, Don Jackson, the guy GB signed from the practice squad to fill in for the decimated RB core just went out with a hand injury. Theres some voodoo on GBs backfield

The "kiss of death" continues. Inmates WR & RB got a grand total of...........7 points tonight, ouch. Other than when I just got crushed by Mikeys Nannies all my opponents worst weeks have been against me.
That's Fantasy cooties.

donniedarko and Fabulous are having an ugly nailbiter...

The Empire 76.50
Donnies Football 77.58

A system of cells interlinked
Wow, my team is terrible!

I want to thank Drew Brees for being an incredible rock for me this season.

Thank you Drew!

whoa

Dolphins' Arian Foster announces his NFL retirement

Rendered a non-factor in Miami's offense amid Jay Ajayi's emergence as a burgeoning superstar, veteran running back Arian Foster announced his retirement Monday.

Foster made his Dolphins debut as the Week 1 starter, but was waylaid by the latest in a long line of soft-tissue injuries early in the Week 2 loss to the Patriots. He will finish his brief Miami career with 55 rushing yards on 22 attempts.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...nfl-retirement

I play in two leagues. Both my teams lost in week 1. They're a combined 11-1 since. Whoo.

Record book entries this week:

Week 7

- Seds tying for the 8th-longest losing streak (6 games)
- Me tying for the 6th-longest winning streak (also 6 games)