2016 MoFo Fantasy Football Regular Season

Tools    

I've got one loss, and I scored 123 points that week.

So far, so good.
Yeah Im like...outright afraid of your team. My only hope is Brady/Edelman erupt, and Jamaal Charles. Your run game is whats intimidating. I actually sent offers to JJ & Fab for DeMarco & Ezekiel offering Devonta/Edelman but changed my mind.

I have to give Donnie props for his composure. If I had Jameis Winston last night, by halftime Ida been livid.

General question to anyone - Wouldnt the NFL make more money if they spread their games out throughout the week rather than most of them on Sunday? Thursday and Monday night football attendance has always been solid, and I know Id watch more games overall if they were spaced apart.

Week 6, this will be the first time my squad will be running full speed on all cylinders. Jamaals finally ready to go full boar, and Brady to Edelman is inevitable, though theyre facing the Bengals. Oh I really hope I put up a mighty 11 Angry Men point total.

Week 6, this will be the first time my squad will be running full speed on all cylinders. Jamaals finally ready to go full boar, and Brady to Edelman is inevitable, though theyre facing the Bengals. Oh I really hope I put up a mighty 11 Angry Men point total.
I don't.

Catching up on the league record book. Some noteworthy numbers so far:

Week 2

- Lord of the Rings, 45.88 points (T-7th lowest ever)

Week 3

- The Empire, 61.98 points (19th lowest ever, unadjusted)

Week 4

- donnie beats Pete by 0.10 points (one yard), tied for lowest ever (June over Pete, Week 7, 2010)
- PlasticPads&IronMen, 59.98 points (25th lowest ever)

Week 5

- Pete beats Captain by 2.48, (T-38th closest ever).
- TONGO beats donnie by 2.78, (42nd closest ever).
- Little Machines, 53.08 points (13th lowest ever)

Desperate times call for desperate measures

Jacquizz Rodgers, seize the day my young friend. Be all that a RB can be against the Panthers in Carolina

Jacquizz,

Its the Picard.

Wasn't sure about buying low on Todd Gurley, but part of the idea was that they couldn't possibly leave someone that talented out of their passing game for long. Thankfully, that seems to be working out: 5 catches two weeks ago, 3 last week, and 3 before halftime today. Gives him a pretty high floor even when the Rams' offense is struggling. Whew.

I dont know if I should say this but it bears saying, my opponents each week seem to have the worst weeks when up against me. Im hoping Jamaal Charles & Doug Martin/Jacquizz give me a boost, but until now my squads been surfing the waves of chance.
Yeah, thats a nice way of saying it.

Though Brees has been awesome - 5 min left in the 3rd qtr, 333 yds & 3 tds 31.32 fps, so far

Well I hope Fitz is good for 10 fantasy points vs the Jets on Monday Night Fotball, or Ill lose to Fab this week.

Damn, LeSean McCoy came in clutch with 33 points. To bad I didn't start Fleener (22)

Hope Fitzgerald has a super quiet night!

Big Ben will be out for a few weeks, but luckily I have Matt Ryan to fill in for him. He's had a great start to the season.

Safe comparison, David Johnson is the new Marshawn Lynch.

or would that be Chris Ivory?

and Fabulous if you think youre gonna eek out another 1.32 margin victory , well you can forget it mister

Ive a sickening feeling the Cardinals may not pass again this game. They need to protect that David Johnson

I just need Fitz to catch one pass for 4 yards, thats it.....2 minute warning..... oh please, not again