2016 MoFo Fantasy Football Regular Season

Tools    

Yeah, I'd be curious to hear the reasoning re: Cooper. Apart from being one of the best receivers in the game, he's literally facing the team that gives up the most points to receivers.

Yeah, I'd be curious to hear the reasoning re: Cooper. Apart from being one of the best receivers in the game, he's literally facing the team that gives up the most points to receivers.
Carrs hurt, and Armanis been out targeted by Tyreek & Tyrell the past 4 weeks, by alot. He's gotten same amount of targets as Jared Cook & Taylor "Who?" Gabriel

Carrs hurt, and Armanis been out targeted by Tyreek & Tyrell the past 4 weeks, by alot. He's gotten same amount of targets as Jared Cook & Taylor "Who?" Gabriel
Derek Carr isn't hurt.

Hes had some fingers dislocated from what I heard.
Yeah, that was two weeks ago against Carolina. Left the game for a drive, then came back and won. Played really good against the Bills on Sunday too. He's absolutely fine.

A system of cells interlinked
After two footballs were found to be well below the Psi requirement during the Giants/Steelers game, the NFL has opened an investigation to determine the culpability of both Tom Brady and Bill Belichick.

Not sure what this has mutated into in the rumor mill, but it sounds like the initial report was based on some bad info:

After Fox Sports' Jay Glazer reported Sunday the New York Giants alerted the league that two balls used by the Pittsburgh Steelers last week were underinflated, the NFL said no such issue occurred.

"The officiating game ball procedures were followed and there were no chain of command issues," league spokesman Brian McCarthy. "All footballs were in compliance and no formal complaint was filed by the Giants with our office."

A person with knowledge of the team's actions confirmed to Tom Pelissero of USA TODAY Sports the Giants did not submit a formal complaint.