2016 MoFo Fantasy Football Regular Season

Tools    

Kenneth Dixon is supposed to make his debut this week, thats good cause Jamaal Charles is on a Bye. Tannehills playing this week for me with Brees on his Bye too. Brady returns and Julian Edelman should finally be able to earn some real points. Im as prepared for the undefeated Donnie Football this Sunday as I can be.

Donnies QB Palmer is Out, but that hurts my Fitz. ugh. Edelmans foot is hurt now too. Ugh! Its not even Sunday yet.....

Oy oy oy oy oy!! Make no mistake, I feel/hope/pray Brady returning giving Edelman life again, and Charles returning, can bring me up to speed with the Angry Men.

Titans are putttin a whoopin on Ryan Tannehill, missed protection left and right. Think itll be close at best between me and Donnie this week.

5:00 left in the first half, and the Dolphins have gotten a total of 30 yards of offense

GAH! Tannehills been completely dominated this game vs the Titans. I drafted for him for Brees's Bye week. This is just great.........

Do you all have a secret Football thread you wont tell me about? Hello!! aw.....

Me and Donnie in a dead heat. Go Devonta go! Hes got Shady & Witten.

It may come down to MNF with his Bucs QB Jameis Winston vs my Bucs 3rd string RB thats starting, Jacquizz Rodgers

Do you all have a secret Football thread you wont tell me about? Hello!! aw.....

Me and Donnie in a dead heat. Go Devonta go! Hes got Shady & Witten.

It may come down to MNF with his Bucs QB Jameis Winston vs my Bucs 3rd string RB thats starting, Jacquizz Rodgers
Some of us are about to be 0-5 and don't want to talk about it.

A system of cells interlinked
Lisa giving me an old fashioned beating this week!

Damn Titans, them buggering Tannehill in Miami yesterday screwed up what could have been a gift from Deangelo Williams giving Donnies Football a donut. Ryan Tannehill only got 3.84 fps , I actually drafted him thinking for this week , Now Ive got less than a 5 point lead on Donnies Football, he has Jameis Winston, and I have Jaquizz Rodgers.

Yahoo gives me a 1 in 3 chance, and that sounds about right. The Bucs are at Carolina

Desperate times call for desperate measures

Jacquizz Rodgers, seize the day my young friend. Be all that a RB can be against the Panthers in Carolina

Jacquizz,

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	make-it-so-6fsipj.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	27410  

Isnt it though!!!

Jacquizz has been awesome

Ive been 1 or 2 points ahead but no more than

Damn that's two straight tense games in a row for me, good work Tongo!
If Jacquizz didnt get this start or I him then I would have surely lost. The Bucs were using him just like if he were Doug Martin, and he was delivering Doug Martin stuff too. Hes 5'6" and looked like a little hustling wiggle worm out there crawling for every inch
@ Carolina - 30 attempts, 101 yds
6 tgts, 5 rec, 28 yds
15.40 fps

Not too shabby.

Looks promising, I'm worried about my Martin stock in a paid league I'm in

On the bright side Olsen got me 18 points sealing a win there