MoFo Fantasy Baseball '16 - The Regular Season

Tools    

I'm pretty cranky that Lucroy was available on waivers because he projects to be a top-5 catcher this year; half of said crankiness is that I was 4th on the waiver wire.

I'm pretty cranky that Lucroy was available on waivers because he projects to be a top-5 catcher this year; half of said crankiness is that I was 4th on the waiver wire.
Yeah I was 2nd. Who knew Yoda would go after him?! I thought Yadier Molina was grandfathered onto his roster each year or something.
Bah! My Hundley/Mesaroco will beat his McCann/Lucroy, just watch.

Guess who Mikes gonna drop to waivers...

"Brewers reliever Will Smith could end up needing surgery for an injury that he suffered in one of the most embarrassing ways ever. The left-hander found out Friday he has a torn lateral collateral ligament in his right knee, which he sustained while attempting to take off his shoe."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/...SSU?li=BBnbfcL

Adam made it to Bradenton safely, suggesting some food spots. I didnt know Cracker Barrel was in PA too?! Im hoping the weather stays good as McKechnie Field will be packed for easter.

A system of cells interlinked
Guess who Mikes gonna drop to waivers...

"Brewers reliever Will Smith could end up needing surgery for an injury that he suffered in one of the most embarrassing ways ever. The left-hander found out Friday he has a torn lateral collateral ligament in his right knee, which he sustained while attempting to take off his shoe."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/...SSU?li=BBnbfcL
Here we go... I saw this one coming!

Oh wait...no I didn't.

I guess how he got injured was when he was shooting some b-ball outside of the school. When a couple of guys who were up to no good. Started making trouble in his neighborhood. I think I read that on ESPN somewhere.

Within a week the regular season is finally gonna start.

We have full rosters ready to earn.

Theres a changed category where great pitchers will be boned less.

Soon we will see if our teams really are gold, or a complete bust.

HIT IT!

Yeah he and his wife are super cool. Meeting them shortly at McKechnie to see the Buccos play the Red Sox. Its the last game there plus Boston so the place should be packed.

Watching David Price pitch for the Red Sox....its like Santa Clause peeing on a christmas tree, it should not be! The worst part is, watch him get his first no-hitter vs the Rays! Oh you know its true, the Rays have made good pitchers look great for years. Damn Felix was so fat he could barely jump at the end of his.

Liking how the seasons looking otherwise, good mojo in the air meeting Adam, TONGO gonna break this northeastern stranglehold thats been put on the MoFo FBB Championship. 2016 its going south baby!

I miss living in Florida around spring training time. Like the beach, I didn't take enough advantage of it at the time. I went a bit but feel like I would live at the parks now.

The flowers are blooming, the bees are buzzing, and Tongo is tinkering away on his roster: Spring is in the air!

Going with Logan Forsythe. Rougned Odor is available on waivers.