The Avatar Graveyard

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
So many reference old avatars so i thought this may be a good idea from now on.

When you change your avatar from now on you put your old one here so others can see what you had.

Here with the old and in with the new.

RIP TVBaby, you served me well.
Attached Images

She was too busy on the phone........my new avatar dealt with her........
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	avaa.gif
Views:	2157
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	978  

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

My life isn't written very well.
Goodbye JasonX, your avatar was better than your movie.
Attached Images

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I'm not putting any of mine up. I might like one again and have to exhume it.

Put me in your pocket...
I want see Yoda with yellow hair again. Toose made it didn't he? I almost fell off my chair when I first saw it.

I don't know where my other three avatars are.
I can list them though:

01. CRIMINAL MUGSHOT MATT
02. EVIL BLONDE MATT
03. STREET BY NIGHT

There's my first one, Amy from Futurama, and then a picture of myself! I do like my new one, though!

she lives inside my body.........

but time she moved out!!!!!!!
Attached Images

I am having a nervous breakdance
Che Guevara

R.I.P.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

i had to change mine because Naisy kept saying he was scared of me
Attached Images

I See You When You're Sleeping
you are centropy now ??? ok, throw your old name in there too.

Here's one...
Attached Images

"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

BANNED
My previous avatars:
Attached Images