Profile Banners...

Tools    

Yes, it's working, Dani.

I want a Young Guns profile banner. That'll be the ultimate Rodent signature. I'm serious. A still image, not animated. And maybe another smaller still image on the left side instead of just blackness. Maybe.

SC, that's another easy one...

I like it, but I don't think silhouettes do it for me. Let me devise something.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Champions. Thanks a lot. Seriously Cap, if you have a mail box in the real world I'll send you something aussie. I don't want your real world address, your blood type, or your dna for doxxing purposes.

Bows deeply.

Nah I'm cool. I don't give out any info on websites tbh.
I don't mind making a few avatars and banners on MoFo tbh, it's kinda the niche I've fallen into on here over the years

I really appreciate it. Thanks for the work. I get stuck in my ways so unlikely to ask you to make another any time soon. You're safe, Cap.

Hugs mate.

Rodent, whatever that style is you're doing with these profile banners.... drop it.

Rodent, whatever that style is you're doing with these profile banners.... drop it.

I really like it. Suits you, SC. It's different and edgy.

The Young Guns one is actually a screencap btw.
It's the start sequence from the movie.

That one with No Country is me messing with the hue.

No, I really did. I've seen the movie more than once, so some things stick to me.

Okay, I think I've bumped this up to 2.5 MB. I might have done it wrong, but if anyone has a file right around that size (hopefully a bit below, but still higher than 2MB) and wants to test it, that'd be great.

I like it and I was gonna use it, but I don't like those busted cars surrounding them.