2013 MoFo Fantasy Football - The Regular Season

Tools    

Dang i dont know about my team. No Im not looking to trade anymore, but there are some question marks and risks.

So Drew Brees, Doug Martin, Jimmy Graham, and Antonio Gates should be great. With this now being 1/2PPR my strengths are diminished some, and would help carry what Ill describe now.

The "I hope they do well" category belongs to Larry Fitzgerald who had a craaaaaaap season last year, but Carson Palmers there now.

Anquan Boldin who is supposed to be WR1 in San Francisco, but I dont knoooow.

Whoever it is Im playing in my RB2 slot. Right now between Bilal Powell & Knowshon Moreno.

Makes a man want to try and go upgrade his kicker

A system of cells interlinked
Cardinals line looks pretty weak, so Palmer is going to get hung out to dry in a couple games.

Boldin is still one of the best WRs after the catch - just as long as he gets looks and makes catches! He's great - I wouldn't worry too much there.

Moreno is BAD NEWS, just like the rest of the Denver backfield.

What do you guys think of doing the draft next year closer to opening day. This. Wait. Sucks. Plus we'd be able to get a couple weeks more intel (LeVeon Bell my balls). Sigh! Im ready for some football NOW!

It's a mixed bag. If you draft earlier there are more risks, but more potential value, too. It does favor the more informed owners a a little, but I think that's probably good given how random fantasy football can otherwise be.

That, and we're all anxious to draft anyway, so it lets it feel like the season's started a little earlier.

I have no idea if my team will be any good. I see a lot of potential upside. But who knows? I am thinking though, that, if I suck again this year, I'm gonna go back to auto drafting. I haven't had a real good team since my first I reckon.

Welp, the Patriots cut Tim Tebow. Im actually surprised his passing hadnt improved whatsoever. Im a Tebow believer, but if you cant pass you cant play. Theres no exceptions to that and for good reason. The Jacksonville Jaguars should sign him. Florida adores Tebow, he's from Jacksonville, and he'd sell tickets. Seems like a good fit.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I'm stoked about my team. Waiting on a QB allowed me to stock up on Quality backs, and here me now, Vick is returning to Top 6 status.

(just slide or get the hell out of bounds Mike)

Plastic Pads & Iron Men

Drew Brees - Should be awesome. Maybe even better than last year if thats even possible. His head coach is back yknow, and I cant think that'd be a detriment.

Larry Fitzgerald - Carson Palmers a good quarterback. Fitz is as good as ANY wide receiver, yes even Megatron. I have confidence.

Anquan Boldin - With Fitz & Boldin I somehow have stumbled across the heart of the receiving corps of the St Louis Cardinals when they last went to the super bowl with Kurt Warner. He's capable of being a WR1 even, but I just wished he caught more balls from Kapernick in the offseason. I am a little nervous. Just a little.

Doug Martin - Oh yeeeeeah! I am in unadulterated homer bliss! Sad that I have a RB2 problem, but it sure as hell aint a RB1 one. Not only am I happy to have gotten Martin, but I think he has a realistic shot at being the biggest point earner overall for all RBs. Sweetness.

RB 2 I dont know whose photo to post?! GLARING HOLE!!! Me no likey.

Jimmy Graham - I dont know who Drew Brees's 1 targets gonne be this season, but I do know whose gonna be the #1 tight end overall. Brees & Drew continue a legacy of great connectors on my squads. Favre to Harvin, Rivers to Gates, and speaking of Gates...

Antonio Gates - Back in 2011 Rivers to Gates was the #1 combo in all the NFL. Then Gates got hurt again. Hes hall of fame for sure, but older. This man is FINALLY healthy, and is now the #1 target in San Diego with all the injury disasters theyve sustained. Can Philip Rivers step up is the question.

Kickers & Defense rotate between Rian Lindell / Baltimore in MoFo League, and Justin Tucker / Tampa Bay in the Jungle.

Now isnt my team cool?!

Now theyre saying Bilal Powells the starting RB for the Jets. WTF?! I have Powell and cant even understand that decision. Coach Ryans gonna be canned after this season I bet.

Let the night air cool you off
Chris Ivory has had a hamstring injury and a poor preseason. Bilal Powell has at least looked serviceable. But yeah, Rex is probably gone in the middle of the season or at the end of it.