MoFo Fantasy Baseball - The 2013 Regular Season

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
..Also just about everybody has today off. Why oh why didn't MLB schedule opening day today?

I wish I had today off! MLB probably didn't want to compete with the NCAA tournament this weekend. By starting Sunday night/Monday, they get the sports landscape to themselves, at least until the Final Four starts.

I wish I had today off! MLB probably didn't want to compete with the NCAA tournament this weekend. By starting Sunday night/Monday, they get the sports landscape to themselves, at least until the Final Four starts.
Pretty funny that a major professional league is intimidated by collegiate games in a different sport.

Yahoo with a clever article, built for the pages of Mofo. So much so i cant help but wonder if Yoda has done this already.

anyway, Drafting ball players from hollywoodland :

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-bi...012-08-04.html

^^^^ LOL! A lot of those names I don't recognize, but if its Roy Hobbs in his youth he should be #1 overall. I loved Major League and all, but no way would Willie Mays Hayes be higher in the draft than Billy Chapel. Awesome pitching movie!

Nebraska has to go #1 overall. Finch second. Insanity!

I dont know, a compelling case could be made for Kelly Leak.

Couple other random items, So DL's were handed out for everyone except HanRam today. Thats nice.

and yanno, for all the grief Tongs gets as a homer, WaWa has 5 count em 5 Mariners on his squad.

SuiSqueeze has 3 brewers as well which for some reason struck me as odd.

I laughed out loud on this one. Actually a lot of them. Everyone should hit the link cause theres a pic and explanation for each one.

7.05: Tanner Boyle, "The Bad News Bears" (Passan)

Because he grows up and changes his name to A.J. Pierzynski.

Hey, the mariners will score some runs this year. Mark it dude.