2013 MoFo Fantasy Baseball Trading Block

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
not from me not for a while. still beamen from the stellar draft i somehow ended up with. My pitching is spotty, but wont really know til the real games start.

(whats your offer for Zobrist)

Make Believe Registered User
Who wants Bautista

Whats up Adam. Ive traded with you and bs'ed in messaging enough to where youre not a stranger. Good luck

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
this has same exact feel as last year. i owned the draft maaan.

2 years ago i was swingen blind. More a Jays fan than an actual yanno baseball fan. So there is was draften Rios and Dunn in the early rounds. Purely guessen, no mocken.

Is there a 2013 shoot the breeze thread yet? i came across the coolest thing the other day and dont wanna muddy up the trade thread

Looking through the teams, I think I like Suicide Squeeze's team the best. So, whoever that is, want to trade entire teams? Let me know.

Seriously though, everybody drafted pretty well. Whoever took Harper/Darvish at the turn of the 2nd/3rd is pretty ballsy.

You make me feel so welcome. I never really thought to join the forum for Baseball. I have only been in this league for like 4 years

Mark do you want to trade me Trout!

But i will give you Marte straight up for him!!!

I feel like I need a picture if I am to post on here

Ahh there it is. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

TONGO how badly do you want Dez Jennings?

TONGO how badly do you want Dez Jennings?
Ill probably want him bad if hes producing. Only player Id consider moving right now though is Mark Teixeira and Im gonna need a closer if Chapman does become a starter.

Btw great pic.