MoFo Lists

Tools    

So, I think I mucked up a couple of these merges. I think, for the last several, I forgot to re-link the new merged movie to the list, so a few of these are probably missing from some lists. I'm tracking them down now, but just a heads-up.

Grand Illusion is under its French title: La Grand Illusione in the Sight and Sound list and under its English title Grand Illusion in Eberts Great Movies. So you'll have to cross it off twice if you haven't already.

Shouldn't the Cannes Film Festival Winners list be updated with The Square? Only reason I'm guessing it hasn't is cause its not been widely released so most people haven't had the chance to see it yet

Grand Illusion is under its French title: La Grand Illusione in the Sight and Sound list and under its English title Grand Illusion in Eberts Great Movies. So you'll have to cross it off twice if you haven't already.
Thanks, I'll merge those. May require re-checking as you say if someone had only checked the one I merged into the other. Should be done in a few minutes.

Shouldn't the Cannes Film Festival Winners list be updated with The Square? Only reason I'm guessing it hasn't is cause its not been widely released so most people haven't had the chance to see it yet
Yep, thanks. Always have to be reminded of this.

Hey, quick note: uploaded the wrong file and I think the most recent copy I have is on a different computer, so I've temporarily disabled list updates. Should be fixed by tomorrow morning, but it could cause a lot of issues to have the old file in there overnight, so I figured this is ultimately better than having to clean up a bunch of random stuff after. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Okay, I think it should be okay. May have overreacted a bit; not sure the file in question has actually changed much in awhile, anyway. Let me know ASAP if you guys run into any issues, though.

Back to fixing the bug I was trying to fix in the first place before all this.

The sites not letting me drag my lists into different spots. Help.
I need more information. Is the device mobile or desktop? Is the style mobile or desktop? What, if anything, happens when you try? Et cetera.

on my phone but not in mobile mode it looks like this:
All the percentages are correct, but the "fill" on the bars isn't? Can you drag and drop them, still?

@Yoda High and Low is called High and Low in the 60's list and High & Low in the Noirs list if you want to merge them or whatever. Had to cross them off twice so people may have to recheck like you usually say.

Edit: It's the Noirs list actually, not Eberts Great Movies.