2013 MoFo Fantasy Baseball Trading Block

Tools    

Offering rauldc14 Curtis Granderson & Derek Jeter for Wil Myers.

It may seem too loaded but Grandys been underperforming since his return, and Jeter has been hurt.

Offering Mikey, Adrian Gonzalez & Michael Bourn for Yasiel Puig & James Loney.

Edit in - Or he can go for Gonzo & Bourn for Pence & Loney. His call.

He said no to Buster Posey & Michael Bourn.

I sent him another offer of Adrian Gonzalez & Tony Cingrani. Im thinking theres a 75% chance he'll say no.

Im so astonished that I feel sharing this is postworthy.

Oh, and if he does accept, and its vetoed down dont fret. Id understand, but of course Id rather have Myers.

Trade deadline's tomorrow, BTW. It's been plastered on the top of the league page for a couple of weeks, but I'm guessing a few people haven't noticed, so here's your obligatory reminder post.

Well I guess this is the moment of truth. Rauld has seen the offer, got the PM on it, and is presently on the forum. Do we have a trade......?

Dustin the trade deadlines tomorrow. I sent that offer to you last night. Youve been on the site here and there so you couldve bothered to respond to any of the PM"s" I sent, and thats not the first time so you give me a break. Dont even try and play that poor victim crap with me

I was on my crap phone on my lunch break. Didn't see the offer
Send the offer if youre really interested, and Ill accept.

So Rauldc14 sends me an offer of Wil Myers & Wade Miley for Adrian Gonzalez & Allen Craig. Thats an easy no.

I counter with Allen Craig & Tony Cingrani for Wil Myers. Its not as ridiculous, and actually would help him more.

...and he rejects Allen Craig & Tony Cingrani.

This would be a good time to acknowledge Frightened Inmate #2 and syj as a couple of great additions to the league. They show there are people out there that know their baseball, actually watch it, are open to communication, and trade wisely. Need more of you guys

This would be a good time to acknowledge Frightened Inmate #2 and syj as a couple of great additions to the league. They show there are people out there that know their baseball, actually watch it, are open to communication, and trade wisely. Need more of you guys
Thanks! I really like this league. I've actually never been much of a trader, but it's been a lot of fun. Some of the trades turn out well (Wilhelmsen for Soriano ) and some not so well (Everth Cabrera ). It's also cool that you have to dig so deep for decent players to fill out your lineup. I have multiple Astros on my team and I'm not in last! Thanks for always keeping things interesting Tongo.

A system of cells interlinked
Agreed! You guys are great additions to the league!