What is your favourite opening credits company logo?

Tools    

What is your favourite opening credits company logo?
12.50%
3 votes
20th Century Fox
8.33%
2 votes
Universal
4.17%
1 votes
Pixar
0%
0 votes
Columbia
8.33%
2 votes
Warner Bros.
0%
0 votes
Walt Disney
4.17%
1 votes
DreamWorks
16.67%
4 votes
MGM
4.17%
1 votes
Lionsgate
0%
0 votes
Marvel Studios
4.17%
1 votes
Paramount
37.50%
9 votes
other
24 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I can't decide.

New Line, DreamWorks and Universal would be my faves out of those...

I always liked the Carolco logo sequence.
In the old days, for me, that always meant an action packed pile of fun garbage was about to start... plus they did Terminator 2 and Total Recall.

Also, ORION was always cool.

This might just do nobody any good.
I don't like the Pixar one. That lamp kills the "i" and then turns to you like it's saying "you're next".

Boldly going.
I've always liked 20th Century Fox, with all the fanfare: BEP! BANAH BAHHHH-! etc.

At least since the '80s. If you watch the original that preceded Star Wars: A New Hope, the brass sound really tinny.

I've always liked 20th Century Fox, with all the fanfare: BEP! BANAH BAHHHH-! etc.

At least since the '80s. If you watch the original that preceded Star Wars: A New Hope, the brass sound really tinny.

I always felt that the tin sounded brassy myself.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I think my favorite sequence and logo is the Scott Free Productions title.

I also enjoy the Jerry Bruckheimer Films sequence and logo.

New Line Cinema is always clean and well designed. I think this one always creeps me out on some level though, due to some movie associations as a kid.

I do still enjoy DreamWorks. I wish I could remember what movie I first noticed this logo on.I remember being mesmerized by it. I think the movie it was attached to was as whimsical, but I just can't remember.

How could I forget ORION!

I'd say 20th Century Fox, MGM and Warner Bros. 20th Century Fox is probably my favourite logo. The sound of MGM with the lion's roar is a fantastic thing in a cinema before something like a Bond film – Rank also had that effect. I particularly like how 20th Century Fox and Warner Bros. sometimes adapt their logos for certain films, such as Alien 3 (the music change) and Batman Returns, where I think they had it in the snow. Marvel did a similar thing with Hulk if I remember rightly, making it green to tie into the film; and, I think with Paramount over the years it's been that the music has been tailored to the film rather than the image changing.