The Top MoFos Countdown 4ever - The List

Tools    

Getting here late after the votes came in, but anyway, thanks for anyone who voted for me and thanks, Miss Vicky, for the ham!

I didn't even know this existed till this year and wouldn't have if Miss Vicky hadn't sent her all-encompassing e-mail, so thanks for that also, Miss Vicky! And thanks for those who voted for me last year!

That must be where the laugh came from. From dadgumblah.
And me. It was me all along SC.

I'm always laughing.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

*takes deep, wheezing breath

AhhHaHahAAAHA

SC, I would never laugh at your avatar, unless it was a meant to be a "laughed-at" avatar, say, like a duck smoking a cigar or something like that that would immediately make me laugh. Secondly, I'd certainly never laugh at a Tom Hanks avatar. I love Tom Hanks! If I were to mock him, I somehow feel he'd know it.

Thirdly, Dexter is taking the hit, so, yeah, it was Dexter!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Sexy - You say I'm such a manipulator during Survivor. Jokes on you, I've been manipulating you all year just to get your number one spot on this list!!!!!!!

In all seriousness though, I'm shocked to see my name at the top of your list. Although, we have been talking to each other a LOT more this year and we both have one thing in common, a mutual fondness for Tongo.

MV - I didn't vote for her, she didn't vote for me. Seems about right.

I won't reveal my whole list, I'll just highlight a few people.

Iro - Yup, he's a great guy, smart reviewer and one of the few people whose threads I check out regularly.

GBGoodies - One of the nicest people around, always a pleasure.

Sean - I'll just echo the above statement, incredibly nice and great to play survivor with.

Sexy Celeb - Should be the president of Mofo.

Cosmic - My fellow Canadian, my fellow ALT, a real stand out among the newer members.

Rodent, Gatsby, Swan, edarsenal, CR, cricket and others made my list too. If you didn't see your name, assume you were listed under the "others."

Suspect's Reviews

Really great to see Rodent jump up the rankings. It's crazy that he's not a mod; he never argues with anyone and he's probably the second person i'd go to with a problem here after Yoda .

I'm way to self-important and emotional to be a Mod

#13 without being around much? Thank you.

To those who would've/forgot to vote for me, you're forgiven. Or you would be if there was anything to forgive.

As for the rest of you.... There's always next year.

I realised reading this that I voted for some people who asked to be left off. Sorry about that. I was unaware or forgot that was the case and I put my list together at the last moment.

Congrats to cricket. A worthy winner.

MV, you did a great job. As I'd expect. And I loved the pic you used for my placing.

Sexy - You say I'm such a manipulator during Survivor. Jokes on you, I've been manipulating you all year just to get your number one spot on this list!!!!!!!
Just like Survivor 2, when you apparently got everyone to vote me out, only for me to work my magic and make everyone vote YOU out straight afterwards, the joke's back on you.

You're in a WORSE spot than last year. I had hoped you'd be #1 or closer (seriously - Citizen Rules at #2??)

Of course, maybe Mistress Manipulator Vicky is to blame.

In all seriousness though, I'm shocked to see my name at the top of your list. Although, we have been talking to each other a LOT more this year and we both have one thing in common, a mutual fondness for Tongo.
Like I said - I owed you a spot. When I realized you were definitely Top 10 material, I thought - why not go all out and make him #1? I had told you you'd be Top 10. I thought seeing you were #1 would be a nice surprise. With everything that happened last year with the Survivor games, and even in years before, you certainly earned it.

Sexy Celeb - Should be the president of Mofo.
Right back atcha.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
But then his back porch swing pillows will get smaller.
Holy Crap! I LOVE phrase!!

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
oh... nevermind... just saw this-

1. ash_is_the_gal
2. Miss Vicky
3. MovieMeditation
4. Swan
5. TheUsualSuspect
6. Camo
7. Kaplan
8. Frightened Inmate No. 2
9. edarsenal
10. Tacitus
11. Daniel M
12. Destiny
13. christine
14. Gatsby
15. linespalsy
16. the samoan lawyer
17. Caitlyn
18. doubledenim
19. TONGO
20. mack
21. mark f
22. Holden Pike
23. Austruck
24. honeykid
25. cricket

*late as **** again*
Omni was on m list, don't remember where though, he is like my Mofo rolemodel, he likes anime and he was here less time that I was and still he was super active in the forum, he made a ton of reviews (my review count is still 0, I need to do something about it)

My list was:

1. Iroquois
2. Captain Steel
3. Sexy Celebrity
4. gbgoodies
5. CosmicRunaway
6. False Writer
7. Swan
8. MovieMeditation
9. edarsenal
10. Clazor
11. 77topaz
12. Friendly Mushroom!
13. Tugg
14. CiCi
15. tatmmw2
16. gandalf26
17. OHForums
18. Cobpyth
19. mark f
20. Citizen Rules
21. TheUsualSuspect
22. Miss Vicky
23. Camo
24. Topsy
25. TONGO

2016 Omnizoa was alright. 2017 Omnizoa...not so much.
But... but recent polling data shows that my public approval rating has improved by 35 points over the past fiscal year.

Don't tell me I paid all those people off for nothing!

Welcome to the human race...
Meanwhile, I developed a reputation for being this forum's most curmudgeonly contrarian who argues with everybody over everything, yet my ranking has increased with each new countdown. As Spider Jerusalem would say, "being a bastard works".