SEXIEST MoFo

Tools    

Both FunnyFace and GoDogGo are pretty, but Nebbit wins my vote for the female side. There are a lot of handsome young men on this board, but if The Tank were still here, that man would win my vote. Now he was gorgeous. So was Addy.

C'mon. Short, green, and handsome.
He's right you know, it's obvious when you think about it ....

... do we have any Mofo's called Kermit?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I think yoda dropped into my dream briefly last night.

Thanks champ. Good to go.

Do we have only 2 contestants in the Sexiest MoFo Contest??? There must be more than that! We need more pics...then Captain Steel can add a poll to the thread, and we can vote on who really is the Sexiest.

Well, when Photobucket screwed up my MoFo album, The Tank was one of the many photos I lost. I can't find him on the board, so that would suck, not being able to add him in. That man was gorgeous.

I know I'm the clear favorite, but I am going to have to take myself out of the running. If nominated I will not run, and if elected I will not serve.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

My vote is for anyone that is blonde

Well that's sad. I'm a redhead so I'm out.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
C'mon. Short, green, and handsome.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.