Apologies to the forum's members

Tools    

The only explanation I can come up with is that you don't respond to what people actually say (let alone mean), you just respond to how it makes you feel.
That's very true actually.

You're not answering them now, so this won't be much of a change.
Oh snap!!!!!

I'm writting this without reading 8 pages, I just finish my daily studies and tried to be up to date with the forum by reading the Moffies thread and a lot more so I'm sorry if I missed something that was important to read before writting but I just need a break of reading pages and pages of posts.

Just forgot how I get here, but as I saw that this had 2 years I was wondering what made Guap return. Almost half thread ago this discussion started. I think I get what you mean with people being hostile to you (not because I experienced it) I remember in the HOF I was excited you were participating and then the whole thing blowed up into a conflict and you left because of your nomination.

I didn't read all but I did read a few things some people said about your post. Like Yoda's post that says that you have to accept people having different taste and being able to face "critiques".

I like anime, a lot, but I understand why people would choose not to watch it too, it must be like olives. I even started trying to learn japonese by my own with the help of this book I found so yeah, it's nice to have someone that has the same interests even though we are like..what..10,15 years of age difference?

This started 6 days ago, so I don't know if it is over maybe I will when I resume reading it, but I just want to said I really appreciate your posts and would like you to stay and keep posting even though not everyone is interested on them. And if you leave well I hope you find yourself a new forum to post a lot or just work since you said that earlier