TheUsualSuspect for Mofo President - 2017

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

My fellow Mofos, I stand before you as just a man, wanting to make the world a better place.

I came to these forums, as just a kid, thinking he knew the world of cinema...but he didn't. Today, I am a man, married and with child. In these years, I've learned a lot. One needs to learn from their mistakes to improve, to move forward. I've done this. I've made mistakes and I've learned from them. People who do not make mistakes are liars, because everyone makes mistakes. If there are people out there doubting my abilities, I point to my running mate. Have faith in the duo that...won't make this place better, since it already is great, but make sure to keep it awesome.

(Seriously, this guy lives and breathes MOFO, he needs to be in office)

People will bring up my ALT accounts, but I bring up my willingness and dedication to a goal. My goal was to play a game, entertain and win. I did win, I did play the game and I did entertain. As President, I will shift my goals towards this site as a whole and do everything in my power to make sure this site strives to....remain at the greatness it is and always has been.

I won't be one to lowball my opponents. All of them would be worthy candidates, except one. I won't name names, but to be safe, I would suggest throwing your vote to me in order to save a potential disaster. Two of them think this is a two horse race and claim that I'm simply a third party. Ignorance is bliss and the arrogance of thinking someone isn't good enough will be one's downfall. Let them dual it out publicly, while you vote for me and have confidence in a strong candidate.

I have been here for over a decade, I've seen this highs and the lows. I've been here long enough to know the old-timers who have left and I'm not some fresh meat that are currently running on a popular high. Stay the course, stay strong and vote Suspect.

Suspect's Reviews

I won't be one to lowball my opponents. All of them would be worthy candidates, except one. I won't name names, but to be safe, I would suggest throwing your vote to me in order to save a potential disaster.
Miss Vicky, CLEARLY he's talking about you.