Make Your Picks
Looking for an IMDB forum replacement?
Click here to learn about us.

Profile Banners...

Tools    

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

Right, seeing as you lot moaned about me using the new actors...

Trek Banner for any fans out there

Not quite how I'd have liked it, but it's tough to get a decent image of the original actors that works with this sort of banner.

Much better. I love this banner.

That image is in fact so fitting as a banner that I'm going to steal it (for now). Saw Enemy a couple of days ago, and it only increased my love for Gyllenhaal. Of course, it didn't exactly hurt that Mélanie Laurent and Sarah Gadon both starred in the film as well.

The ending was crazy! Completely taken by surprise; however, after thoroughly rewatching the film, I think it's one of the greatest endings I've seen. When I think about it, I'm going to put this into my top ten favorite films for now. It had such a uniquely strange atmosphere to it, not unlike much of Villeneuve's other work.

But yeah, that image sums up the film's ambience to perfection, so I'm going to snatch it for the time being.

Celt whisperer, unrepentent frog licker.
Just made one, but before I show it here, do I need to have an imgur account to post pics? Never really used that sort of thing...

You can post it by clicking Go Advanced and using the Manage Attachments option and upload it directly from your computer.

Legend in my own mind
Some of these are superb. Am I ok to 'steal', I mean use them?

If anyone can do me a Goonies one I would love that.

Yeah this thread is basically for throwing in pictures that other people might like
Or, showing off your new ones you're using.

I think there might be a Goonies one in here somewhere... but, giz a few minutes and I can put one together for you

Legend in my own mind
Yeah this thread is basically for throwing in pictures that other people might like
Or, showing off your new ones you're using.

I think there might be a Goonies one in here somewhere... but, giz a few minutes and I can put one together for you
Cheers for those. Appreciate it. Followed you on Twitter too, Not in a stalky way

I need some kind of animated-all-over profile banner (like you did for Miss Vicky) made by Rodent that I would love and keep forever. 'Cause I'm always getting rid of my profile banners after awhile, right now there's nothing. I want one made by Rodent.