Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 2: Time

Thriller

The Finishing Line (1977)

Rejected (2000)

Unedited Footage of a Bear

The Crimson Permanent Assurance

That's it, I promise. 🤓

Let the night air cool you off
I've seen 52/100. Great list, a lot of my favorites are on here. Not seen Wavelength. I have seen Mirror of Holland, I remember it having a cool concept, with the shots in the water reflections and the camera upside down and all of that, but still ended up feeling like a chore to get through for me. Maybe a rewatch is due. I've seen Meshes several times, desperately trying to like it, I've also seen a couple other Deren shorts that similarly left me cold. That said, there is at least ten films on this list that I'd go the full
on.

Was any Susan Pitt on this list? Rewatched The Doctors (think that's what it was called) last night, and that deserves a mention
I've seen The Asparagus and Joy Street, both of which I liked a good bit but they weren't in contention for this list. I haven't seen The Doctors yet.

Also, here's a list of recommendations I got throughout sharing this (both on here and a couple Discord servers) which I plan on getting through in the coming weeks. If you recommended something which isn't listed, it means I've already seen it.

The Mascot
Light Is Waiting
Feeling from Mountain and Water
The Stolen Heart
Dojoji Temple
Atman
The Demon
Restaurant of Many Orders
Kick-Heart
On Your Mark
FK's A Country Doctor
Voices of a Distant Star
The Doctors
The Finishing Line
Drippy Donald Duck
Kigeki

Also, here's a list of recommendations I got throughout sharing this (both on here and a couple Discord servers) which I plan on getting through in the coming weeks. If you recommended something which isn't listed, it means I've already seen it.

The Mascot
Light Is Waiting
Feeling from Mountain and Water
The Stolen Heart
Dojoji Temple
Atman
The Demon
Restaurant of Many Orders
Kick-Heart
On Your Mark
FK's A Country Doctor
Voices of a Distant Star
The Doctors
The Finishing Line
Drippy Donald Duck
Kigeki

The Finishing Line is the one I hinted is similar to Apaches. It was banned for many years, because despite being an educational film, it severely disturbed way too many people.