Best Tim Burton Film

Tools    

This argument is unnecessary. The topic wasn't "Best Tim Burton Directed Film". It clearly states on the cover of The Nightmare Before Christmas that it is Tim Burton's:

See? Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

I must see, A Nightmare Before Christmas, it seems to be a favourite.

I'm being chased by evil pirates!!!
Ed Wood is most likely the greatest one, Edward is next, Batman is a bomb, Big Fish was pretty good. Nightmare is also good,overall, I like the guy.

Ed Wood is my favorite. I'm a fan of the actual director so I was really pleased when they made a biopic about him. Burton did a great job. ^_^

ed wood...i cant wait to see willie wonka

I'm being chased by evil pirates!!!
Willy Wonka will be a great film, Johnny Depp and Burton are the best duo

Platoon
Evil Dead
Goodfellas
Alice in Wonderland
Rocky Horror Picture Show

you know i never knew Tim Burton had a chance to do After Hours but when he knew Scorsese wanted to do it he withdrew.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Big Fish is my current favorite of his films. I always get choked up by the ending. I wish Albert Finney was my dad.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Bug Planet Proximus
The writer is just as important as the director if not more. If it were not for the writer, the director would have nothing to direct.
disagree

Willy Wonka will be a great film
Willy Wonka will be yet another dissapointing remake.

Must be Vincent. Haven't seen all of his work, but so far it's Vincent.

I finally own all Tim Burton's Films. Anything he has been associated with as well, like Nightmare Before Christmas, James and The Giant Peach, Cabin Boy etc..etc.. Plus the one's he has directed. Tim Burton has to be one of my favorite directors out there and its hard for me to chose just one film to call my favorite cause their all really good.

On the note of the Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, it's not really a remake sort to say cause Tim's is going to follow the book alot more that the original. Plus he will add his own twist and style to the film which should make it really good. Plus I will also bee looking out for the other claymation flick he is helping with "The Corpse Bride" which alos has Johnny Depp provided the voice of Vincent.

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

Elephant Man you have all of Tim Burton's works?

My favorite is The Nightmare Before Christmas

Last year i saw about 6 or 8 episodes of Tim Burton's World of Stainboy. It was pretty funny and very short. Tim Burton isn't one of my most favorite directors.

Yep I have all the Tim Burton works out there. It's taken a while but I have managed to get em all.

my fav Burton films would have to be

Sleepy Hollow
Edward Scissorhands
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Beetlejuice

(Also, Danny Elfman did an awesome job with the music in the above films.)
I cant wait to see Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory! Johnny will make a great Willy Wonka.

Scissorhands and Ed Wood are the best. If I had to pick one it would be Scissorhands.

This isn't his 'top' ten, it's just how I would rank and rate the ten Tim Burton films that I've seen,

1. Ed Wood (1994) *****
  2. Beetle Juice (1988) *****
  3. Edward Scissorhands (1990) *****
  4. Batman (1989) *****
  5. Sleepy Hollow (1999) *****
  6. Batman Returns (1992) *****
  7. Big Fish (2003) *****
  8. Pee-wee's Big Adventure (1985) *****
  9. Mars Attacks! (1996) *****
  10. Planet of the Apes (2001) *****

Tim Burton is a genius, Wonderful artist. Ever since I've seen Edward Scissorhands, it's been my favorite movie.

Big Fish is the obvious answer for me... A brilliant, entertaining and moving film that, like Monkeypunch, always tears me up at the end.

My Top 100 favorite movies.