The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Damn, Tazzy is hot!

Anyway:

My sister and I!! She just signed up for the site! And no, my hair isn't that gray...not sure why it looks that way here...
damn Seds, you're freakin hot with grey hair......get old fast!

A system of cells interlinked
It's funny, I don't have gray hair. I have a little on the sides, but my hair is pretty much gray-free other than that. Not sure what is up with that shot making look gray!

Oh, and, thanks guys

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I miss the days when I was compared to Sandra Bullock's brother.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

gah nvm

not sure if that works... grr

I am just showing off one of my new outfits and my 40lb weight loss :

And here are a few pics from some bike rides in my neck of the woods:

This is a tower that part of the University I attend.

Tazzy = total hottie omg

I am just showing off one of my new outfits and my 40lb weight loss :
Nicely done on the weight loss girl. You look good. Gonna have to rep ya now.

Nicely done on the weight loss girl. You look good. Gonna have to rep ya now.
Thanks, Escape. I am still 60 lbs over weight lol. I'm working on it though Feels good to reach my first goal! Plus I have an excuse to go shopping for new clothes every 2 months!! When I lose the rest of the weight I will show off in a bikini...lol well maybe not

When I lose the rest of the weight I will show off in a bikini...lol well maybe not
I will if you will. Hey, it's a goal, right!?! It puts the pressure on.

p.s. Your "Aww geez." quote is boogered.

I will if you will. Hey, it's a goal, right!?! It puts the pressure on.

p.s. Your "Aww geez." quote is boogered.
Thanks I'll fix it!

Gummo, I've been meaning to say this earlier but that pic you took here.......

..........instantly brought me back to that Ichabod Halloween special created by Disney back in the 50's where he thinks the headless horseman is running after him but all awhile it was those thingy's (the name of them is eluding me at the moment) tapping the log behind him lol.

It's probably the best laugh I had as I kid regarding a cartoon. That entire last act was just unbelievably hilarious. It's by far my favorite Halloween toon along with the Charlie Brown Halloween special that usually comes on around the same time each year.

those thingy's (the name of them is eluding me at the moment)
They are called cattails, but i like to call them pogos (corn dogs)

They are called cattails, but i like to call them pogos (corn dogs)
That's strange. Neither of those is the name that I was trying to think of.

They are good names for obvious reasons though.

Maybe where I grew up (Newfie Land) they called them something else. I must dwell and get back to you.

Maybe where I grew up (Newfie Land) they called them something else. I must dwell and get back to you.
Ok, I know what we used to call them now. We'd call it a 'Bullrush' plant.