What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

No-one's died in my family while I've been around. Weird.
You mean your brothers/sisters and parents only or are you including Aunts, Uncles, nephews, and Grandparents?

Also it depends on your age, and how big of a family you have for those chances to rise Iroquois. It's going to happen to all of us so all I can say is live the moment to the fullest with them if you can.

My father had 12 brothers/sisters in his family who has since lost a couple brothers now. One was hit by a train the other died about 7 or 8 years ago.

My mother has 5 brothers and a sister in hers which are all fine so far though.

My mother has an Uncle dying of cancer at the moment though.

I did the plot was easy to pick even for me Edward norton is very cute with a beard
Have you seen it?
Yes... I watched it a few months ago and liked it a lot. I noticed it on a sale rack the other night and if it is still there tonight, I'll probably buy it.... and Edward is very cute with a beard....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I don't know if this is the proper emotion to be having right now, but I am severely pissed off. Be it life, or what the **** ever. I'm really pissed off.
I'm not sure about it being a proper emotion ... but it's one I am very familiar with.... hugs to you....

Thanks Nebbit, Caity, and Gummo. Iroquois, knock on wood. Yes, between my two months of health issues, and then all of these, my mother, uncle, and now two aunts. Yep, it's now two of them. I had an anger episode last night. My aunt did have a heart attack, and had surgery late last night. She is doing real well. My other aunt has to have heart surgery soon enough. She was keeping it a secret, during this deal with my uncle. Insanity I tell you.

Listening to Talking Heads and eating some nachos and letting the long day fade to a distant memory.

well, literally, im typing.. but aside from this, im reading mails and doing my work.

nop no worky

But I know what you're sayin cuz at the internet cafe every other word had a red line lol. I think it was because I am using Windows Internet Explorer and the internet cafe had some other one I can't remember the name of.