John Wick bluray choppy playback?

Tools    

I bought a brand new sealed copy of John Wick on bluray. The playback is so choppy that it's unwatchable. I tested Avatar and 007: Tomorrow Never Dies and they played 100% perfect. I'm in Australia so my disc is region B. Anyone else experienced this?

So disappointing!

I did. I bought another copy from a totally different store and it's still choppy and unwatchable..

Has anyone heard anything about such a problem?

Dont waste your time,its not worth it

I'm really looking forward to it though! I don't like the idea of torrenting... but.... what is someone in my position to do -.-

Take it back, get a refund and find out who puts the blu-ray out/film production company and tell them about it. I bought the Region A release from America for someone and they said there were no problems with the blu ray, so it must be a dodgy batch released in Australia.

If you don't mind importing, try buying a Region B copy from another country(out in June in Germany, already out in France for examples of Region B) or wait and see if the Australian release actually does have a problem and wait for it to be re released.

I remember the UK release of Cabin in the Woods had problems and was choppy in parts, the film company saw that there was a problem, sorted it and shipped out for free a new disc to everyone who bought one online and if you bought it in the shops you could ask for a replacement.