Favorite Power a Movie Villen has!

Tools    

I would have to say the power that the Empire has in Star Wars with the darkside of the force. and the Agents in the "Maticks" too has cool powers!
How you guys do you have any favorite bad guy's powers that you like to have yourself?
I bet you do there is alittle evil in all of us(My twin sister always say)Well see you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
I would have to say the power that the Empire has in Star Wars with the darkside of the force. and the Agents in the "Maticks" too has cool powers!
How you guys do you have any favorite bad guy's powers that you like to have yourself?
I bet you do there is alittle evil in all of us(My twin sister always say)Well see you around!JM
maticks?????
is english your first language?

No it's not. And she's a kid, so...
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Feed me breadcrumbs
If I could only have the power to copy myself...no.

Magnetisim - Magneto, bugga the force.

Dark Side of the Force, of course.

Of course, some villains had no power at all... save for their evil stare and maniacal laugh.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
The power to make someone's head explode, like in Scanners.
http://www.4ourdegrees.net/head.gif
(Head exploding, maybe gross)

I like that pic man, it's kinda gross, but it's kinda cool also. That reminds me of Wayne's World when Garth has to do thow by himself and he gets stuck on a sentence, then the guy up in the booth, says, "Did anybody see that scene in Scanners when that dude's head blew up?" Anyway, my favorite power would have to be Saruman's voice. Yep, that's right Saruman's voice. They don't touch on it in the movie, but in the books, it's one of his more prominent powers or sumthin'.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Originally Posted by cmdrcryme
maticks?????
is english your first language?
Actly no it is not Italian is my first but I do know enlish I am just not a good speller!
Just leting everyone know this.
Chow!JM