Guess the Movie

Tools    

Enemies are so stimulating.
im bored so im gonna start this game. hopefully no one has done it before and if they have it has obviously sunken to the bottom of the forums because i cant see it....or i cant see it coz i dont want to.

anyway...heres how it works

someone writes two actors names from a film and you have to guess which film they are in together. then when you guess right you put two more names.

ill start with an example just incase i explained it badly.

actors: halle berry and pierce brosnan

movie: die another day

----------------------------------------------------

nicole kidman and paul bettany?
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

Dogville

Samuel L Jackson and Colm Feore............

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Caveman's Valentine

Matt Damon and John Malkovich

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
Caveman's Valentine

Rounders

Alec Baldwin and Harrison Ford

Enemies are so stimulating.
Originally Posted by projectMayhem
Caveman's Valentine

rounders

claire danes and john c reilly

Working Girl

Robert Mitchum & Sylvester Stallone
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

It was beauty killed the beast.
Voyage of the Rock Aliens

Kris Kristofferson and Marg Helgenberger

I am having a nervous breakdance
Fire Down Below

Iggy Pop & Lance Henriksen

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Nikki
Glory Daze......
Holy crap, you're right! I was thinking of Dazed and Confused.

Joseph Fiennes and Gwyneth Paltrow
Shakespeare in Love

Sean Penn and Michael J Fox