Guess the Movie

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
Pelican Brief????

Harvey Keitel & Jodie Foster

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Taxi Driver...........

Mike Myers and Eddie Murphy

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I am having a nervous breakdance
This is so weird!!! I was going to say Eddie Murphy and Vincent Cassel from Shrek before!!!

It is Shrek, right?

Phillip Seymour Hoffman & Tom Cruise

Yep you're right..........

Magnolia

Leonardo DiCaprio & Daniel Day-Lewis

Gangs of New York

Brad Pitt & Gene Hackman
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Piddzilla

Jack Lemmon & Robert Downey Jr
Short Cuts (1993)

Kiefer Sutherland / Richard Dreyfuss

It was beauty killed the beast.
Stand By Me

Philip Baker Hall and Laura Linney

I must become Caligari..!
Three Men and a baby???

Grant AND Beckham
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Quigly Down Under?

Runaway

Billy Bob Thornton / Charlton Heston

Originally Posted by Revenant
Runaway

Billy Bob Thornton / Charlton Heston
Moses vs Karl Childers mmmm hmmmmmmm

Touch.

Embeth Davidtz and Ian Abercrombie

92 in the shade

Zero Mostel and Gene Wilder