The Rundown review

→ in
Tools    

Do you know my poetry?
I saw The Rundown today, it stars The Rock, Seann William Scott, and Christopher Walken. It starts off by The Rock going to a club then a cameo appearence by Arnold Schwazezegger. The Rock kicks this a whole football teams ass to get a ring from one of the players to give to his boss, great fighting scene's in this movie.When The Rock wants to quit his job, which is basically kicking people's ass and taking their money, his boss gives him one more job, to get his son, Seann William Scott.When The Rock goes to get him in another country, the country is runed by Chris Walken, which his dialogue is soo cool always.The Rock just proves to everybody that in this movie, he can act, sure it was a action movie, but The Rock can really act.And Chris Walken And Seann Will Scott were funny as hell as usual.I really enjoyed all of this movie.

The Rundown - A+

A novel adaptation.
I will admit, this is quite the rundown review.

I'm not calling you a liar, but I find it hard to believe this is the only Rundown review around.

Saw it last night, thoroughly impressed. Action was great, and the Rock seems to have all the right stuff to take over for Arnie and Stallone. Good for him.

The film was funny, great fights, and just overall very well done.

Dave

rundown is excellent for what it is. It wasn't geared for an academy award so the acting of course isnt going to blow you away. but the pacing was good, the action was good, the comedy was great, and the casting was the best of all. im kindof a wrestling fan, so it's sad not to see the rock every week on mondays, but it's good to see the rock thriving in this way.

I ate all your bees.
Excellent, I cannot wait until it comes out to Australia. Damn it sucks hearing about how good movies are and having to wait months (in some cases). As for The Rock taking over from Arnie...Big Call...I'm not sure there will ever be another Arnie. Its a sheer fluke that Arnie ever made it big with a thick Austrian accent and a huge name but I am forever thankful for it...None-the-less I hope that The Rock does have the right stuff to become an Action star cause the Action genre dearly needs one. It looked like Nick Cage was gonna be quite the action star after Con Air, Face/Off and The Rock but that did not seem to eventuate. Still Ghost Rider is still comming out Well I'm rambling on now, Im gonna go watch Predator and T2, I'm in a nostalgic mood.

I just saw this movie yesterday, and I have to say that it is definitly one of the better movies that I have seen. It had an equal balance of action and comedy, and The Rock and Sean William Scott make the perfect duo.

This movie had its moments, but on the whole I felt it was rather mediocre. I was dissapointed, and I don't think it was worth the price of admission. Christopher Walken's tooth fairy speech, however, was hilarious.