"The Woods" Being Called One Of The Scariest Movies Ever

Tools    

I don't like the first Blair Witch. But I liked the concept and part of the feel of it. So a reboot type of sequel or whatever this is, made by a good director and looking pretty solid, is making my chances of liking this pretty positive.

I nearly didn't click onto this thread but so pleased I did, loved the blair witch project and the whole mythology, I even enjoyed book of shadows as it's own film and have probably watched it more times than the first one when I was a kid, I think people are wrong who say it's a piece of **** because it wasn't what they wanted it to be.. maybe something more like the original... which after watching the trailer, this one seems to be... getting lost in the woods (again) but with more people this time and bigger stick figures.. it seems like it will be a blair witch turned up to ten, I am really quite excited

So...has anyone actually seen this?

I went hoping for a laughably bad movie because it's been getting a critical thrashing, but I thought it was okay. I don't think I'd ever call it scary, though.

Also, it opened to something like ten million, with a five million budget, so if it had anything resembling a decently sized marketing budget the franchise might die again.

Welcome to the human race...
So...has anyone actually seen this?

I went hoping for a laughably bad movie because it's been getting a critical thrashing, but I thought it was okay. I don't think I'd ever call it scary, though.

Also, it opened to something like ten million, with a five million budget, so if it had anything resembling a decently sized marketing budget the franchise might die again.
I did. It's actually pretty damning that I've supposedly managed to give it the highest rating on here so far with only a

The woods was one of the shittiest "scary" films I've ever seen. It was sooooo bad :/ it gets a BIG F from me.