Movie idea.

Tools    

Semper Fooey
Because I know everyone here is not to be trusted and would steal from their grandmother, I give this great movie idea free.

I don't have an idea yet, but if I keep typing...

First I do random word associations...nuns...CIA...baseball.

Okay...

A convent in Oklahoma is a covert facility for a rogue divison of the CIA for assasins. When a hand grenade shaped like a baseball is hurled into the Vatican, the Pope sends ex Navy Seal Father O'Malley to investigate, but not before he whacks the baseball out of a window with a ping pong paddle.

What do you expect for free?

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
Its not possible because it would be super hard to get in touch with some director and then if you haven't patented your script/story it could easily be stolen

i want to send a story to some director over internet,and see if he would use something for film,or make a whole movie out of my story,and pay me for that...i don't know is is that possible,but it would be good if it is...
That will not work unless you have all the luck in the world + have connections + it's a really eye catching idea or some good old nepotism = incredibly rare.

The best thing to do is to write your own script out of your story and go on from there. If you can, join a script writing class/group because they are likely to have more connections if your script turns out good enough for people to even contemplate taking the time to read it.

I've got,like,5 ideas in my mind,some are just ideas,others are more developed.Now,since my seasonal job is sitting all day and doing nothing,I wrote some scenes in my notebook (can't get a pc to my job,so it's quite annoying to write with hand(lots of mistake,corrections etc.) but the biggest problem is my vocabulary because english is not my native language and some dialogues are quite banal.

Semper Fooey
I actually do have a great movie idea and i am still going to give it away free.

Because it is about a real person so i didn't do any original thinking.

But producers do pay a few thousand dollars for bringing these true stories to their attention.

But I am still going to give it away free.

Several days ago I remembered this woman jockey back in the seventies who was a bid deal, gorgeous, had product endorsement, model shoots for fashion magazines, a big write up in Newsweek, and also showed her stuff in Playboy.

Then at the height of her fame she went to a Ku Klux Klan meeting and made a racist speech.

Then I didn't hear about her anymore.

So I googled and found out in her early forties she shot herself.

The Klan speech ended her modeling and product endorsements and she made more money from that than riding horses. But it became a lot harder for her to ride horses as well because horse owners didn't want the headaches from her bad publicity.

Then because she became toxic she had to ride in small out of the way racetracks and she had a big fall, sued the racetrack for unsafe conditions, won, and the track declared bankruptcy and she didn't collect a cent.

Then she kept trying to make a comeback, but physically she is messed up, may even have brain damage, and it is over.

And when she was younger she even had a stalker who abducted her, but she escaped and he wasn't caught, then he showed up years later, and this time he got caught.

I figure there is a movie there and I have the actress.

Hillary Duff.

She has been looking for a comeback movie. The Bonnie and Clyde one never happened.

She is the right age, petite like a jockey, blonde like this jockey, and if she wants to show she can act, this role does it. The jockey was a colorful character trying to prove herself in what was still then a man's world, trying to be the biggest hard ass in the room, and it was responsible for her early fame and her downfall.

It's all your, Hillary.

Free.

If you let me stalk you.

It is not so bad idea...there must be some B directors that collect ideas over internet...and they cant steal your idea if you post it on some forum or site long before that movie even start filming...there are dates in posts,made only for that reason.It is cler on internet whose idea is original,and whose is not.

Read a few screenwriting books (I recommend 'Save the Cat' by Blake Snyder and 'The Screenwriting Bible' by Dave Trottier). There are many books on screenwriting, and I would encourage anyone serious about the craft to read as many of them as they can.

A script is something that generally takes about 6 months to do right (I'm not saying it can't be done sooner, but that often a rushed product just leads to disappointment). From inception to final draft, be prepared to spend a great deal of your life on it.

and who will produce??

And who is the lead actor and where will be the music.