The Wolverine (2013)

→ in
Tools    

The Wolverine came out recently and i watched it a few weeks ago. I liked it. It wasn't my favorite of the X-Men series but it was good. It had a good story line. I kinda wish they would of explained more of what happened. Because I think the movie went a little too fast. But overall I give it a 8 out of 10. If you disagree with me that's alright. It's an opinion of mine. I'm really excited for the new movie "X-Men: Days of Future Pass" I also heard from one resource that I'm not familiar with, they said that there is a chance that Hugh Jackman is not going to play Wolverine. I HIGHLY doubt that. Hugh is "The Wolverine" no one else can play him. Oh Deadpool, I hope he comes back. I love him. But not as the super mutant. That's stupid in my opinion. Alright thanks for reading bye! Follow me on Twitter @_joeybagofdoughnuts

i think elysium is the blockbuster of the year

Yeah, it's probably one of the best Wolverine character portrayals in my opinion. I'm just excited for Days of Future Past!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Movie Forums Extra
i think elysium is the blockbuster of the year
I agree with you .It's a big production.