The last Airbender was BAD!!!

Tools    

I hate to be a critic, but with The last Airbender was truly a mockery of the series. I felt betrayed only because I have loved the tv show since it first came out. I despised that they changed how Aang and Sokkas names were pronounced. I am a fan of Dev Patel, but i hatted him in this movie. First of all, Zuko is Chinese not indian. Second of all his hair is completely wrong. If M. Night Shyamalan wants to have indian actors make an indian movie not a Chinese one. Also, there was no humor in this movie like there was in the show. This is the biggest problem next to the name pronouncements. If both those problems were fixed i might have gone and seen the movie one more time. If a director that directs mainly horror movies, good or bad movies, can not make a comedy. Dulling Sokka was the worst thing to do to this movie. Next will they take out Toph, or will he make her a 16 year old boy like originally planed for the show. Hopefully a bold character to the story, will not be changed at all. I noticed that my almost elderly parents loved this move, but they were not the ones that watched every episode of the show. My nephews, That have seen every episode of the show as well, and i agreed that this move was horribly written and casted. Over all i would give The Last Airbender a ratting of 1 or 2 stars out of 5. I hope that an avatar fan can one day write a remake that is better, and I hope M. Night Shyamalan does not butcher the second and third movies. And if he makes a movie about Zuko trying to find his mother , the Mindbenders, and life after saving the world i would be happy but only if he doesn't kill that one too.

It was an awesome film.. I saw the cartoon & all I found was kids whining all the time.. I love the cartoon, But I don't think the movie was bad either..

The movie was far faithful than most adaptations, eg: Dragonball, GI Joe, etc..

For your kind information, none of the characters have their nationality revealed..