Vacation

Tools    

Hello MoFo's. I am going to be out for a while, prehaps two weeks. I am leaving for Palm Springs for a week tomorrow, and then after that I am going to be in El Segundo for a few days. Then I need to get my summer packet done, and then I start school. So maybe three weeks. The last week and a half I'll be here but I won't be here if that makes sense. Hopefully if I start the school year off right things won't be so stressful, but I have a feeling that I overloaded my schedule again.

Anyway I'll mis y'all, enjoy the rest of your summer!
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Sounds like a great vacation Glitter… have fun... ... but don't stay gone too long… I might need someone to watch my back…

We'll miss you…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

It should be fun. I just hope it will ease family tensions a bit. I'll keep all of you in my thoughts and I might find a way to pop in

Oh no! I was looking forward to getting to know you better! Have fun!

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Have a great time !

YAY! I am still sort of on vacation, but I am sort of at home and sort of not. Hard to explain. I did have a great time, but I decided that Palm Springs is not my cup of tea. We really didn't stay in Palm Springs that much though, I ended up going over to Encinitas twice which was totally awesome. After Palm Springs I was in El Segundo which was nice, despite LAX flying over every ten minutes and the stupid refinery and water treatment plant ruining the oceanic view. Anyway, I am starting school next week so I may be a bit out of it. I'll post pictures as soon as I get back my digital camera and have the other photo's developed which may take awhile.