The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Nice cocktail party N3wt...and ******s! lol, class!
Cheers Christine I was just pointing at my "Brains" ******s haha

Congrats Maxine! I can't see your pics in this thread either but saw the one in the "What are you doing" thread... you guys made a great couple....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Am I reading that right? Yes, apparently I am, after Googling that product.

I am confused, amused and I feel like only eating the peas, not the meat.

Why is it that everyone wants more sauce?
I love ******s when I was younger my Grandfather used to take me out up our local butchers and buy some ******s, basically they are all the cuts offs etc made into a stunning ball of meat and I love them hot. Mr Brains ******s come in a box that you put in the oven and they have this gravy with them and they arnt like the ones you can buy from the butchers but they still are amazing Im not quite sure who these people are who wanted more sauce but damn its stunning Even to this day I buy ******s from butchers and I have to have them heated all the way through im not really a fan of them cold.

I love ******s when I was younger my Grandfather used to take me out up our local butchers and buy some ******s, basically they are all the cuts offs etc made into a stunning ball of meat and I love them hot. Mr Brains ******s come in a box that you put in the oven and they have this gravy with them and they arnt like the ones you can buy from the butchers but they still are amazing Im not quite sure who these people are who wanted more sauce but damn its stunning Even to this day I buy ******s from butchers and I have to have them heated all the way through im not really a fan of them cold.
don't fancy them cold tbh. The homemade ones from our butchers are amazing although I never dwell too long on what actually goes in them but I reckon the Brains ones would be more dodgy ingredients wise!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
don't fancy them cold tbh. The homemade ones from our butchers are amazing although I never dwell too long on what actually goes in them but I reckon the Brains ones would be more dodgy ingredients wise!
I try not to think about whats in them either Chris but you have to have them hot
What an entertaining paragraph.
I can see what you mean but its all true

Whooops! sorry, guys. Here are some of the pics taken during our week together.

Click image for larger version

Name:	153.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	398.8 KB
ID:	6636

Name:	028.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	392.4 KB
ID:	6637

Name:	022.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	321.2 KB
ID:	6638

Name:	112.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	400.4 KB
ID:	6639

My boyfriend had his camera with him, and we got bored at around 21.00 o'clock so we ended up with pictures like this:

Some more grandkid pics - and Tracker our new dog is the little guy in Ally's arms that looks like a stuffed animal - he is real though.

Attachments

Name:	all2bd.jpg
Views:	593
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	6649   Click image for larger version

Name:	allyntracker.jpg
Views:	589
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	6650   Click image for larger version

Name:	ivory3a.jpg
Views:	593
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	6652  

@ Maxine T - Congrats girlie! wishing you the best.

@ justin - looks like FUN!!!

@7th - looks cute, and like its keeping you REALLY BUSY!

@chris - is it a German Shepard actually called "SHEP?" you are so bad!

@anneke - you go girl!

Above are my two dogs, the older border collie is Dexter - and the australian shepherd puppy is Sydney. I have a thing for herding dogs, they are amazing.

Crappy cell phone pic. ^

From a recent cruise to the Bahamas. Such a good time!

@chris - is it a German Shepard actually called "SHEP?" you are so bad!
heh yeah I know. We got him when he was 9 months old, he'd been shut in a room since he was a pup, and he was already named Shep. It's embarrassing telling people, it's like you've got no imagination, but the dog was so nervy when we got him I didn't have the heart to change his name and confuse him even more!

Justin - we love Barcelona! We've been there lots of times. If I won any money I'd buy a holiday place there

Fisc - love your dogs they're gorgeous

7thSon, the pup's so cute, and the girlies are beautiful!

My 14 year old graduating 8th grade

Here she is holding her brother

Here is all 3 of us Me holding my son

Before leaving the house Me

All 3 of us again