The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

aww Silas, little Éabha is absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait for someone in our family to have a baby!

UsualSus - you look like you had a really great time! lovely to see you with your mum too

Anneke. that sounds like an interesting course. So you're training to be an English teacher to work in a Dutch school yes? You must have some great English teachers there cos all the people I've ever met from Holland speak brilliant English!

thanks. ya she is gorgeous. its a pity im living in the other side of the country from her but at least i will come home to see her at weekends. Mark, i dunno what prompted them to choose that name. Its a beautiful name though

[/quote] Anneke. that sounds like an interesting course. So you're training to be an English teacher to work in a Dutch school yes? You must have some great English teachers there cos all the people I've ever met from Holland speak brilliant English![/quote]

We have wonderful teachers, and some of my teachers are from England so we go straight back to the source haha

Anneke. that sounds like an interesting course. So you're training to be an English teacher to work in a Dutch school yes? You must have some great English teachers there cos all the people I've ever met from Holland speak brilliant English!
We have wonderful teachers, and some of my teachers are from England so we go straight back to the source haha

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
trying to put pics up but i suck at this.
If you have a facebook account you can upload the pics there and then just copy and paste them over to here, if you havent got an account you could try Photobucket which is a site where you upload your pics and also you can edit them and also do funky stuff to them.

Or you could "Go Advanced" with your post on here then at the bottom of the screen you can "Attach Files" and then follow the instruction to post a photo straight from your harddrive.

Hope this has helped you If you are having any problems you can ask anyone on here they will gladly help you

This was taken a few days ago at the Pan Pacific where our big meeting was held. That's me in the middle. The event was well attended by experts from the epi field. More like "herding kittens", tbh. thank goodness, we're on the last leg!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pan Pacific.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	6622  

You are Gorgeous Maxine

Nice nose hair Iro

Maxine is quite the looker.