Hi, please welcome me with open arms...

Tools    

Hi! I am Jess, I am a Film Student hoping to go to uni to do Film Making next year! (Or the one after.. depending on grades)
Anyway I am planning to use my free time this year developing my portfolio alongside making short films with my other Friends aiming to head to uni to do Film. We have a youtube channel called 'Casempatej Productions' (Combination of our names..) which currently home to our French New Wave 'Les Femmes qui fume parfois' which I was hoping to post a link to for reviews and critics. But apparently I need to have made 25 posts so... Check it out if you want to be kind...
Anyway! I love Horror films, particularly psychological, and am partial to a Disney musical if I want to feel nostalgic haha. Alongside my growing love for independent and biotopical films.
I HOPE I CAN MAKE FRIENDS. THANK YOU.

I welcome you, but I never do what anyone tells me, so I'm keeping my arms closed.

Jessie welcome, always good to see new faces, err I mean new avatars. This is a fun site and the people are smart.

"I was hoping to post a link to for reviews and critics." Before doing that you might want to message Yoda the board administrator and ask if those likes are OK to post.

Anyway I'm not a Disney or Horror fan but I do like Indy films (if there good.)

Hey Jessie. Welcome to Movie Forums.

Re: links. We have a couple of moderate rules about this, but they're mainly just to discourage people who are just here to promote something and then leave. I'm sure we'd all love to see anything you've worked on.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!