i have 2 movies i need help with

Tools    

The first is one is a scene where this guy makes this other guy dress and look like him. Hair, clothes, he then notices that his look alike is shorter than him so he makes him a surgery to make him the same size. After that every day he makes his double brush his hair and body from a possible dna sample like hair and skin. One day he doesn't brush his hair and one guy finds it and runs a dna test.

The other movie is about a guy and a girl, the guy needs a large amount of money to make deal but he won't actually use it. His partner in crime and him both tell the girl its always good to use real money in these kinds of situations. They don't know where there going to get this money,so she says i have that money in my bank. In a different scene there sitting on a bed and the guy ask the girl you want to have sex with me dont you. You're blushing. As hes reading her body language.

Make a better place
the first one must be Gattaca 1997, a very good movie by the way

sorry, I have no idea about the second film

Make a better place
Damn you Pippo! Finally a movie I can help with and you beat me to it. But yeah that is defiantly Gattaca.

hehehe, I know that feeling, I was waiting for that moment for a long time too

next time bro

Thanks, in the second movie Jean Reno is the guy who ask her for the money. I think I'm not to sure.

Just here for the free donuts
Just a shot in the dark here but you mentioned Jean Reno...could it be Ronin? I haven's seen it in a very long time..

Choose a descriptive title. Titles like "what movie is this?" or "help!!!" don't tell people anything about what you're looking for.

To r.p. mc murphy im not sure either so ill have to check. Thanks though, I have another movie I could use help with. Now this one is either an 80s movie or early 90s. Michael Keathon is in it and its about him being the boss or manager at a company and in this scene one of his employees calls him up and asks him if he knew about something the company was going to do. So i after that i can't remember if he says yes or no to the question but the employee says were coming to get you. So he starts to pack and leave town thinking the employees are going to beat him up. In that same scene he's struggling to get his pet fish out of the bowl and into a bag of water so he can leave before his employees come. After he gets his stuff and ready to leave town, he's in the car and i think his car won't start and here come his employees.

Choose a descriptive title. Titles like "what movie is this?" or "help!!!" don't tell people anything about what you're looking for.
To David70 So what are the letters h e l p in my title spell out, "I have 2 movies i need help with"?

Thanks for the help mark f.