What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Princess of Power
And today more of my order turns up...

Fearless

Shaft

Cyborg She

Nikita Season 1

See this is what happens when you have to replace your DVD collection

Princess of Power
I'll + rep you for Shaft.
Shaft, is just so cool The sound track alone is awesome. I've had "The Theme from Shaft" rolling around my head for a few hours now.

I quite enjoy Nikita, too.
This is a new one on me. I've only seen the first couple of episodes when it first aired, so i'm looking forward to it.

I have to say though Maggie Q looks really hot as Nikita.

The last one i bought was Serenity.

Why?... because it's badass that's why.

Breaking Bad: Season 1

Because everyone and their grandmother keeps telling me it's great. Watched the first episode so far, it's alright for now, hoping it gets much better.

Dexter - Season 5. I watched them all now It was good, though not as good as season 4.

Dexter Season 4

Dexter Season 5

Princess of Power
Breaking Bad: Season 1

Because everyone and their grandmother keeps telling me it's great. Watched the first episode so far, it's alright for now, hoping it gets much better.
I'm going to join that chorus of voices and say Breaking Bad is fantastic. It has a really wicked sense of humour and Bryan Cranston is great as Walt. It's one of my favourite TV shows along with Mad Men and Sons of Anarchy.

I prefer the design cover on the American release, so have ordered the blu-ray from America instead of buying it here. I do prefer the French release but it's really expensive but at least the American cover is very similar and I like slipcases and this one comes with one.

I prefer the design cover on the American release, so have ordered the blu-ray from America instead of buying it here. I do prefer the French release but it's really expensive but at least the American cover is very similar and I like slipcases and this one comes with one.
I was thinking of buying this on Amazon not because I loved the movie but I thought it was beautiful. I'm just not sure if its worth paying for blu-ray, DVD, and digital copy.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The Mangler Reborn....for $1.....big mistake.

Suspect's Reviews

Leon the Professional: Deluxe Edition
Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
Big Trouble in Little China: Special Edition
Joe Versus the Volcano
The Exorcist 3

I was in the mood.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Both films are excellent. Can't believe hardly any CGI was used on the creatures in Silent Hill, all make-up and so on instead.

Just bought the following for someone:

I've got the UK steelbook edition pre-ordered that is already out of print, so hope it makes it through the post without any damage:

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Ordered copies of The Hidden, Blue Velvet, Naked Lunch & The Fly.

An Auto-Bot that reviews movies....

A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints.
Brilliant movie which really appeals to me. I saw it quite sometime ago, and bought it the other day and watched it again. Just as powerful and captivating now, if not more than it was the first time I saw it.

(not my photo)

Just bought a limited edition steelbook DVD set of The Story of Film, that was shown on BBC4 here in the UK.
I have purposefully avoided watching any of this on telly just so I could watch it in it's entirety on DVD. MUST.GET. Hell, it sounds everybody should get a copy of this.