What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Man oh Man do i love Blowout sales.

Documentaries:

Todd Mcfarlane: The Devil You Know
Hybrid
The Hunting of the President
This Divided State
Conventioneers
American Storytellers
The Directors Series: William Friedkin
The Director Series: Roger Corman
War and Truth
Unconstitutional
Jimmy Carter Man from Plains
Burning the Future
Millions: the story of the lottery

Comedy :
Up the Academy
The Ten
Grilled
Young Doctors in Love

Sports:
UFC 48
UFC 54
UFC 55
The best of Chuck Lidell

Kids:
Popeyes Voyage the quest for pappy
Different Strokes season 1 episodes 1-6
Dr Doolittle
Bratz: Rock Angelz

The Rest:

I Witness
The Last Dance
The Hard Word
The Exonerated
The Big Bounce
Street Kings
Streets of Blood
Sex and the City :Romance

Band of brothers
The pacific
Pre-ordered mission impossible 4 steelbook and The king of new york steelbook
red state
Snowtown

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Ultimatum and Changing Lanes.

and

Because I really liked them both and am kind of obsessed with both Charlie Brooker and Michael Fassbender. Black Mirror is the better of the two, though. Can't really praise it enough.

I was completely underwhelmed with Black Mirror. Maybe it's just because nothing beats Brookers in "rant mode"? Maybe it's because I just didn't think they were funny. Pyro really liked them, though.

^ Anyone seen it? Is it good?
The black book refers to the identity of the traitor within the resistence, but doesn't really pick up on this until the last third of the film. If you don't take it too seriously, it's a fun watch. There's a few scenes that definitely have the Verhoeven stamp on them.

^ Anyone seen it? Is it good?
It's a masterpiece in comparison to the last few films he had put out before it, back closer to what his earlier better films were like.

British writer in America
The last DVD? That takes a lot of thinking, I'm downloading do much nowadays. I think, THINK, it was Harry Hill (a British comedian) doing stand-up.

He makes me laugh, and sometimes it's just nice to hear someone with a British accent for a change, after two years in the US.

British writer in America
The last DVD? That takes a lot of thinking, I'm downloading do much nowadays. I think, THINK, it was Harry Hill (a British comedian) doing stand-up.

He makes me laugh, and sometimes it's just nice to hear someone with a British accent for a change, after two years in the US.

Just bought Cowboys and Aliens, Brighton rock and Warrior

Haven't seen it yet, N3WT. Going to watch it tonight hopefully.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. I only really buy the blockbusters on DVD