Odd, Weird, Strange looking Actors & Actresses

Tools    

Banned from Hollywood.
Steve Buscemi (something odd and at the same time beautiful about him)

Vincent Schiavelli (the perfect psycho)

Ron Perlman (no business like monkey business)

The otherworldliness of David Bowie in the man who fell to earth

Banned from Hollywood.

Great actor, ugly as sin though. Why they felt a need to cover that face up behind a mask in Spiderman. Apparently hung though, why Madge wanted him to be in Body of Evidence
ugly? i know a few woman who will disagree with you there.

Banned from Hollywood.
Dafoe is a great actor any way you look at him though...as for the Joker thing..yes he would have made a great joker in batman but then again nicholson was great too.

can I just say...I'd tap that.

If you look at Billy Bob Thorton's picture from a distance, he looks like a woman.

The lovely, but strange Tilda Swinton.
And also, she's like Thom Yorkes twin.
Forget Yorke; she could stand in for Bowie any day.

i am so shocked no one has mentioned Grace Zabriskie... she gave me the creeps when i was little. she still does at times--like in Big Love
Have you seen INLAND EMPIRE? She looks (and sounds) uber-freaky in her scene with Dern, though the way Lynch shoots her is largely responsible for the effect.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Linda Hunt

Ann Ramsey

and her doppelganger Sam Kinison

Is white trash beautiful
Jason Schwartzman is kind of a weird looking guy esspecially with the mustache!!!

Semper Fooey
Beware of actresses whose first name start with "S": Sandy Duncan, Sandy Dennis, Sissy Spacek. Last names also, Barbra Streisand, Maggie Smith.

SSSSSSSSSShelley Duvall