Wife Swap movie recommendations?

Tools    

Can anybody recommend some movies(mainstream or independant doesn't matter) with a wife swap genre? Not swingers but something like "My best friend's wife" or "Indecent Proposal".

A wife being used to repay a debt, wife/wives swapped between close friends, wife used to gain something, with the husband's knowledge. Or a suspecting husband, as shown in "Eyes Wide Shut". A man in power taking a wife, as seen in "Caligula"...etc are examples.

Doesn't matter if it's english, as long as there's subtitles. 1990-present prefered(no black n white), to narrow it down a bit lol. Thanks in advance.

Also, is there a specific genre name for this, for future searches? I don't think wife-swap fits perfectly.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Bit of an odd 'genre'... Braveheart could fit the bill, although the whole 'jus prime noctis' is only a minor part.

"Keep your g****mn hands off my wife!"

That's Raising Arizona right? Does it actually happen? Or is that line all that's suggested?

That's Raising Arizona right? Does it actually happen? Or is that line all that's suggested?
Yes, it's Raising Arizona. But no, no wife-swapping takes place. It's suggested, and H.I. appropriately decks Glen in response.

There really isn't a "genre" based around this, and I daresay you've already mentioned all the most obvious examples of films which fit the description.

Out of curiousity, why are you looking for these sorts of films?

perhaps as a lead in to a proposition?!!?!?

Yes, it's Raising Arizona. But no, no wife-swapping takes place. It's suggested, and H.I. appropriately decks Glen in response.

There really isn't a "genre" based around this, and I daresay you've already mentioned all the most obvious examples of films which fit the description.

No really big reason, it just interests me. Some people like horror, some like action, I like drama/romance with a twist I guess.

perhaps as a lead in to a proposition?!!?!?

hehe, the thought crossed my mind but no, the wife may not like the idea, but then again how will I ever know

Dont know if this goes under that "GENRE" but

How bout "The Neighbors"

Cool I'll check out The Piano, thanks.

" The cook, the thief, his wife and her lover " check this one

Happy New Year from Philly!
How about The Harrad Experiment. It's about the polyamorous lifestyle before the word polyamorous was coined.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

&feature=related