2016 MoFies Discussion

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Worst MoFo would be bad.

I don't think I'd like that.

I agree with the people who are against the Worst MoFo Award. Awards should be a good thing, (or at least all in fun if they're not), but there's nothing good about being called the worst person/poster on the forum.

I don't feel bad at all if people vote for me as Worst MoFo... actually it would be awesome and will fit perfectly with my quote of CM Punk in my signature .

Vote for me!! Donald Trump of Movie Forums

I don't feel bad at all if people vote for me as Worst MoFo... actually it would be awesome and will fit perfectly with my quote of CM Punk in my signature .

What if someone explained exactly why they voted for you? Like your flippancy without any knowledge, especialy regarding Kanye, or just your being a fan of Linkin Park or any music in general because it sounds pretty cool?

What if someone explained exactly why they voted for you? Like your flippancy without any knowledge, especialy regarding Kanye, or just your being a fan of Linkin Park or any music in general because it sounds pretty cool?
I would be alright with it... I assume what I say about Kanye and I love Linkin Park and said it plenty of times and I wouldn't be mad at all

I would be alright with it... I assume what I say about Kanye and I love Linkin Park and said it plenty of times and I wouldn't be mad at all
Think you should listen to Kanye before criticizing his music, some of the stuff you came up with made you sound like a gossiping little girl tbh. Linkin Park are awful, respect you liking them though and i've actually listened to them and would be able to tell you why i find them so bad unlike you citing stuff in Kanye's personal life against his music.

Think you should listen to Kanye before criticizing his music, some of the stuff you came up with made you sound like a gossiping little girl tbh. Linkin Park are awful, respect you liking them though and i've actually listened to them and would be able to tell you why i find them so bad unlike you citing stuff in Kanye's personal life against his music.
I said that Kanye as an human being is awful... what's wrong with this? I head many of his song tho... Stronger, All Of The Lights, Gold Digger, Clique and Mercy and I don't like it what's the problem with that? I have my own taste you have yours and I don't care at all... you don't like American History X Am I hate you for this?

Derek, I love ya dude but I think my least favorite thing about you lately is that you think a bunch of people don't like you or are out to get you or something. I disagree and am not really sure why you feel that way. You've still got a lot of fans, myself included, but I hate that attitude man.

Derek, I love ya dude but I think my least favorite thing about you lately is that you think a bunch of people don't like you or are out to get you or something. I disagree and am not really sure why you feel that way. You've still got a lot of fans, myself included, but I hate that attitude man.
you're probably right it's a part of my personallity I guess... I'm sorry if that annoyed people

Yeah, like Swan said i'm a fan
I like both of you btw... You're both pretty good dude I ain't mad against anybody let's forget this I'm weird that's all

Master of My Domain
You people better dislike Rush only after giving them a try.

A Worst MoFo award could work if the people who wanted it nominated themselves for it, and nobody else could.

That way you're giving it to someone who doesn't mind getting it.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Maybe Sexy, but I feel like that defeats the point of being nominated for an award.

I think most controversial would do, mainly because it's fairly negative, but some people actually quite like winning it

Who's going to be holding it this year and doing the artworks?

I was going to step down last year but GBG disappeared.

Think we need new blood this year to create art and host. Mix things up a bit.