What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I always feel guilty afterwards even though I still think I am right this time.
These things happen you are only allowed to feel guilty if you have been nasty I don't think that is you

Drinking a cup of very Irish coffee...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

What's Ike up to now? I just heard they think Hanna may be a bit more than a tropical storm...

Oh, and I hate family arguments too... hugs...

Thanks. ......Ike is a low Cat 3 I think forcasted to weaken some then strengthen again, but who knows with these things?

and no Nebs I was not nasty, just a bit bullheaded which is not my usual style.

I'm at work where I'm supposed to be working.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

get back to work right now .....................
Nebbit, your avatar is killin' me.
Stop looking at those naked things and get back to work. I thought your unabated internet access was revoked?

I dare someone to try to keep me away from Mofo's.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
watching supposed ghost videos on youtube, most are faked but there are a few that make you think lol

Wondering what everyone else does to shake off depression.... this is beginning to suck...
Come to Australia and I will hug you until you are better otherwise spend as much time with good friends, family and your pets

eMilee you are missing Kevin that is normal in the circumstances

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
why cannot i go to australia??? this is me pouting!!!!

thats only the half of it...

i just wanna get back to tennessee and start a routine of work and getting out to do photography again.. but my house is cleaned!!!!

Wondering what everyone else does to shake off depression.... this is beginning to suck...
Normally I do real well. I can usually get distracted rather easily. Here these past 2 weeks, or however long, it's getting tiring. All the things f@cking up even more-so than before. I'm not going to be able to fix one problem, and it will more than likely get a lot worse. Another problem I can fix, but it's going to be one hell of a battle. A legal one, to boot. My moods been really messed up these past few days. As well as my attention span.

We women should have a private shout-box, for getting together, and venting. I'm not a fan of posting my personal crap everywhere.

Pick one small thing that has been annoying you, then shoot it. It could be a cell phone, a power outlet that doesnt work, a broken refig light, anything at all. Just shoot it or if you lack a gun use a hammer or some other heavy object. Do not use this method on loved ones or animals or any other living thing that is bigger than a hamster.

That or go swiming in cold water.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Normally I do real well. I can usually get distracted rather easily. Here these past 2 weeks, or however long, it's getting tiring. All the things f@cking up even more-so than before. I'm not going to be able to fix one problem, and it will more than likely get a lot worse. Another problem I can fix, but it's going to be one hell of a battle. A legal one, to boot. My moods been really messed up these past few days. As well as my attention span.

We women should have a private shout-box, for getting together, and venting. I'm not a fan of posting my personal crap everywhere.

i so agree with this... i think we need to nag yoda til he lets us have one. just curious how many females are on here?

That or go swiming in cold water.
Cold water really pisses me off!

I would love to shoot the people who robbed us. I'll do the legal bull-***** instead, I suppose. Long story. Moving along . . .

i so agree with this... i think we need to nag yoda til he lets us have one. just curious how many females are on here?
I can make one. It can be used for that. Also, if enough people still want that movie night, with a popular rerun movie, chatting it up, during and after . . . I'd make one in a heartbeat. I loved that idea. It would be nice if we could do it.