Hockey Talk: NHL Thread and stuff

Tools    

A lot of people already thinking the Bruins get dragged by the Panthers, but I'm not so sure...Swayman can keep every game close now it seems.
Game 1 no exception

Well Bruins lost 3 in a row haha no thanks to a bad call by the officials to not overturn the goal by Bennett (cross-checked Coyle into Swayman before scoring)

Bruins lose all 3 games at home...wow

Didn't expect Colorado to go out like that either

Well Bruins lost 3 in a row haha no thanks to a bad call by the officials to not overturn the goal by Bennett (cross-checked Coyle into Swayman before scoring)
I still think that was the right call. It was an extremely light cross-check (dozens of harder ones aren't called every game), and the main reason Coyle went against Swayman was his skating trajectory. I don't want that kind of goal overturned.

And speaking of overturned goals, in the last DAL-COL game, there was one of the worst overturns I've ever seen. Thankfully, Dallas scored again, and justice was served.

A Finnish NHL viewer's dream final is still alive, FLA-DAL

It worked out for Edmonton, but Knoblauch's decision to start Skinner again could have really blown up in their faces...it will still be for naught if they can't win game 7