This is a Real Movie

Tools    

60 Million Dollars.

According to the IMDB, that's the budget of Uwe Boll's latest "film". Worth every penny, too - Check out the Trailer and see for yourself.

I'm literally palpitating in sheer anticipation. I mean... Ray Liotta as an evil sorcerer, Burt Reynolds as a noble king with an ill-fitting helmet, the guy who played Shaggy in those live action Scooby Doo flicks... A veritable smorgasboard of thespians the likes of which have never been assembled in the history of cinema.

Plus, Zombies!!!

In the Beginning...
How does this guy still have a job?

Wait, I know why...

Because the casual film-goer (who makes up most of the film-going crowd) never bothers to pay attention to the director, and simply watches movies that "look cool" to him. By the time he's begun to consider it might have been a bad idea to see [insert Uwe Boll film here], they've already taken his money.

rhymes with Goebbels
haha, that's brilliant

I got for good luck my black tooth.
That looks too absurd not to see. Seriously though it looks like a fun B-movie to me. Hopefully it doesn't take itself too seriously. If all goes well, it could be the swords and sorcery equivalent of Snakes on a Plane

Jae
Movie Fanatic
I don't know if I'd compare it to Snakes on a Plane, but maybe a midevil Transporter 2.

Ok just the cast makes me not to watch it.Burt Reynolds and Ray Liotta in a midevil movie!?!Come on.And Uwe Boll directing you got to be kidding me I'll never watch an Uwe Boll film.His previous movies sucked this one will suck too I just know it

Lets put a smile on that block
Who's Uwe Boll? I would look him up on imdb but i am at work and....and...im very very busy.

I don't know how this guy keeps getting huge budgets for movies, seriously I might consider giving him $60 for a movie. I remember going to a premier for Alone in the Dark and by the end of it people were yelling stuff at the screen because of boredom. And his casting for BloodRayne - couldn't they find someone other than Michael Madsen to play a better medieval-type hero? New Yorkers apparentely exist in fantasy land.

I suppose he'll gain some notoriety like Ed Wood, but how his movies ever make money is beyond me.