Up in the Air

Tools    

Who else is looking forward to this movie as much as me. Jason Reitman is one of favorite new directors. I was a big fan of Juno and Thank You For Smoking.

A system of cells interlinked
I've edited the link out of your signature. If you would like to add to the content of this site, please post your thoughts on this film or its trailer here. Showing up and immediately trying to promote another site is generally frowned upon around here.

Sorry about that, I'm pretty new here. I've edited the OP so it no longer directs people to the other site, but I've added the link back to the signature, although I won't include it on this post either because I don't want to ruffle feathers.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.

Just saw this movie. I found it very crisp, funny and entertaining. The only (minor and extremely subjective) bone I have to pick is the way it glamorizes business travel. I fly a bunch of times for work during the year and I have never found it to be anything less than a stomach-churning torturous hell. A more realistic view would replace yummy Vera Formiga with a 300lb man smelling of onions beer and cheese, kicking at the back of Cloony's seat for 5 hours. Don't get me wrong, I liked the movie mucho, but c'mon, in today's gerbil-cage travel environment, anyone who realistically hoped to earn 10 million frequent flyer miles would have long ago gone snap-snap-snapped and ended up on top of the control tower with an AK. But that's a different movie now, isn't it....

Thanks for letting me vent. That felt good.

I liked the film, but think it's really overrated. I thought that without the chemistry of the three main actors it'd fall flat, as I felt that was all it really had going for it. I also didn't like that it copped out at the end. Not that it was a big surprise... Or any surprise at all actually because, like the rest of the film, it was obvious it was going to happen.