n3wt's Pondering Corner

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I think Mr. Bean's Holiday was really sweet.
Meh, I was more a fan of Mr. Bean before he had movies. The grenade in the paint is one of my all time favorite bits.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Meh, I was more a fan of Mr. Bean before he had movies. The grenade in the paint is one of my all time favorite bits.
Mr Beans series was so much better than the movies

Registered Creature
While I've only seen a few Mr. Bean episodes, they are pretty funny.

It was an ok film but what was all the singing about at the end? I dont get it it had noting to do with the story
The singing was just a nice little finish to the film. Of course it had no real relation to the story, but it was so cute!

As long as your one of those United fans that a) live in Manchester or b)have actually been to Old Trafford, then all is good in my books. It's the fans who jump on the bandwagon i hate, live in London, never seen Utd play unless it's from the help of TV.
I'm an Aston Villa season ticket holder so were not on talking terms at the moment haha

Newcastle or Sunderland to take the plunge as my house mate is a Sunderland fan & his brother is a Newcastle fan so i'll have fun either way! Aslong as Birmingham City choke and spend another season in the fizzy pop league i'll be happy with the season
Sorry space, I'm neither a nor b. I've been a glory hunting Red for 16 years now. Of course, I was a United fan for 18 years before that (my dad was United), but no one cared because, with the exception of a few FA Cups, we didn't win anything. Nearly all my friends were Liverpool, Tottenham or Palace fans and they really didn't bother me much about supporting United.

Do you mean to say that you'd rather they didn't get promoted (with Wolves) than take the 6 points from them next season? I hope so. As much as I despise Liverpool (and I do) my all-encompassing hatred is reserved for (dirty) Leeds. They're looking as if they're going to make the playoffs and I'm pissed off about that and they can only get promoted to the fizzy pop league. Of course, if they get beaten in the playoff final, that'd be great. That'll be better than watching the Newcastle fans cry.

Sorry space, I'm neither a nor b. I've been a glory hunting Red for 16 years now. Of course, I was a United fan for 18 years before that (my dad was United), but no one cared because, with the exception of a few FA Cups, we didn't win anything. Nearly all my friends were Liverpool, Tottenham or Palace fans and they really didn't bother me much about supporting United.

Do you mean to say that you'd rather they didn't get promoted (with Wolves) than take the 6 points from them next season? I hope so. As much as I despise Liverpool (and I do) my all-encompassing hatred is reserved for (dirty) Leeds. They're looking as if they're going to make the playoffs and I'm pissed off about that and they can only get promoted to the fizzy pop league. Of course, if they get beaten in the playoff final, that'd be great. That'll be better than watching the Newcastle fans cry.
Well if the scum, sorry i mean Birmingham, come up then i think another 5-1 will be nice, one of the best days of my life that was!
As for Newcastle oh i'd love it if they went down on the last day of the season be a nice day to see them all leaving Villa park in tears! Bye bye bye bye! Oh i can picture it now!!!
mermermer... panties on.

A couple more ponderings (since I don't want to hijack n3wt's thread and turn it into a football thread)

Has Gordon Brown learnt his lesson about apologising now? Or, the next time it happens, will he drag it out again and make himself and his government look as bad as they do now?

Did that woman who was hit by the policeman, really say "It was like being whipped by the Taliban." as it said in The Star? Hopefully not. If, however, she did, then I think maybe the copper should hit her around the head next time.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I dont really know much about either story's tbh I dont really watch the news that much, I only really catch what is in the headlines on my startup page when I log on.

Im a fan of Guitar Hero 1,2 and 3 and im wondering who loves the last guitar battle on guitar hero 3 when you are battling Lou? I think it is a awesome song and im listening to it now, it has an amazing solo at the end

Also im pondering about the next step in BSG. I have two episodes left untill the finale of the series all together, I have loved watching the series and im quite gutted that its coming to an end but im looking forward to The Plan and Caprica. Hopefully they will go through as planned. I dont know much about them but from what I have heard The Plan is based on the Cylons and Caprica is based before the first Cylon war. So im looking forward to these if they go forward