Kill Bill 3 (Spoliers! Beware!)

Tools    

I just heard from an inside source that there may be a Kill Bill 3.(but not this actually title) (It'll probably be like Kill Beatrix or Kill B.B)

It would take place many years after Kill Bill 2. It is presumbly between B.B( Beratrix Kiddo's daughter later revealed in Kill Bill 2) and Vernita Green's daughter.. Vernita Green's daughter will swear revenge on Beatrix for killing her mother.

Beatrix Kiddo knows this and will train B.B for the later years.

Possibly, Elle will return.(in Kill Bill 2, she does not actually die)

I'm excited by this news because Kill Bill and Kill Bill 2 were great and very eye-popping. I hope they make another.

I member the director saying it'll be 15yrs after volume 2

Originally Posted by MOVIE_bug
Making movies is my best hobby.
How tragic for the world.

Lord of the Idiots!
I heard rumors a while ago of an anime KB3... Would this be live action Quentin-style?

Possibly, Elle will return.(in Kill Bill 2, she does not actually die)
lol Is she going to be like Dare Devil and fight by sound waves?

And this is my BOOMstick!
anime KB3 would suck bum. the part from KB1 already did.

yeah, the anime from part 1 sucked......and im the only here without a profile pic, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

From joblo.com:

In terms of KILL BILL: VOLUME III:

"So I'm sitting here thinking, "F**k, if I could, I would," and I'd like to make it my DOLLARS TRILOGY, but I don't think it's a realistic possibility at this point, alright. If I did make it it would be years and years from now (like 14 or 15) and the plot would be about Vivica Fox's daughter seeking revenge on The Bride, after she killed her mother. It's cool because that scene where she kills her in front of the girl in KILL BILL seemed sort of open to expansion. But by then Uma would be a lot older. I'd be a lot older. It would have nothing to do with killing Bill. It could be called KILL BRIDE but that's ****ing corny. By then I'll be lucky to still have a job, and nobody will give a rat's ass about KILL BILL anymore (or, if I'm lucky, it'll just be a fond memory).

If I get the chance...f**k yeah I'd do it...but basically right now I've got my whole career for the next twenty years planned out. I want to take my time with directorial projects. I don't want to be taking on two f***king movies a year like Spielberg did after he sold out, alright. That isn't me. I want to keep the same quality going so in the next twenty years I'll be lucky to make five or six movies. I want to go out in glory. KILL BILL 3 might be a good bookend to my directorial career but chances are slim that it would ever actually happen. Uma hasn't really shown interest (we talked briefly about it a few weeks ago). I think she's past that **** now and I don't blame her. I love KILL BILL but the question is...in 15 years will I still want to be making it? Will Uma? Will I wanna risk f**king up the first two? Hell no!!!!

There's the official news.

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
Isn't this conversation deadening
Yes it has been! Though it should calm down now.

Originally Posted by Moviez&Dvdz4life
I don't care.

Originally Posted by Moviez&Dvdz4life
Canada needs better movie sites.

No, it just needs more people with IQ over 80.

I heard about the news on Kill Bill 3 but Quentin Tarentino said he was going to make it in like 15 years or less.

i liked the anime in KBV1 but i wouldnt like a whole movie like that. i think this is a great idea i hope they make it,

Originally Posted by jrs
I don't want to be taking on two [...] movies a year like Spielberg did after he sold out [...] That isn't me.
Oh, my God, what a joke...

Does Tarantino really consider himself to be so far removed from the Hollywood system that he doesn't think he's sold out to it yet? For the love of God, he is the system! And by cutting his chop-socky epic in two [and all for Harvey Weinstein's happiness], I'd argue that he's most definitely a sell-out and has been for some time.

Meanwhile [and more importantly], what's with this constant belittling of established directors like Spielberg and [in another, more infuriating, instance] Scorsese? The man needs to learn how to be humble and modest and how to stop masturbating in public places...