What movie were you hyped to see, and then hated it after you saw it?

Tools    

Originally Posted by jrs
Copland
Really? I really liked Copland. It's a very quiet cop story with Stallone at his best.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Really? I really liked Copland. It's a very quiet cop story with Stallone at his best.

I never saw the movie. . .he may be at his best (stallone I mean) but why does he have to have that stupid white thing on his nose?
And found he was eating his shoe.

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
I never saw the movie. . .he may be at his best (stallone I mean) but why does he have to have that stupid white thing on his nose?
Why did Jack have to wear one in Chinatown?

IM me. Ni!
titanic and matrix reloaded

and
please go to www.john-lennon.com/petition and sign

Copland, definately, had such a great cast, and, well let me down big time.

Kill Bill was a slight disappointment, hate is a strong word, KB was good, but not as good as the critics made it out to be (to me anyways).

Swashbuckler Extraordinaire
Meet the Febbles
Rain of Fire (fun idea that got murdered)

-When in doubt, Kill it

DareDevil

The Green Lantern
"Dreamcatcher" Hated it. The only good thing the movies, besides the closing credits, was Jason Lee. He had the best lines. After he died, the movie went straight down the crapper.

"A.I." I'm still waiting for the two hours of my life back as well as my money. Horrible, horrible movie. Nothing but hype.

"Batman Forever" Tommy Lee did a really bad job as Two-Face, but this is the movie I fell in love with Nicole Kidman.
Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might.
Beware My Power...Green Lantern's Light"

--Green Lantern Oath--

"The Green Lantern Corps has battled against the forces of evil and chaos for a millennium. To serve is the ultimate honor."

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
Attack of the Clones
Phantom Menace
and oh yeah. . .the Ring
I'm right there with you pal.

I think everyone will disagree with me but I hated Finding Nemo, It was great with all the animation but the storyline was flat..I hated this film.

IM me. Ni!
thats two of us

BANNED
There only one movie like this....Matrix Reloaded...I usually enjoy the movies i go to see because i actually paID money to go see it so i go in with the midset that i am gonna enjoy the movie and thats usually the case...this movie however didn't do it for me at all...

Lord of the Rings

BANNED
YOU DIDNT LIKE LORD OF THE RINGS???

Morever you were dissapointed???? how is that...u either didnt like the movie or you did...

IM me. Ni!
i liked the books pretty well but the first movie literally put me to sleep. i never tried any of the others.

BANNED
1st movie didnt impress alot of people..second one really took the bull by the horna..it was really good..aNd plus u said "lord of the rings" not "fellowship" so maybe u shouldnt make judgements until u see all of them..

I've seen the first two, and I might rent the third one when it comes to DVD, but the movies just weren't any good. The first one was boring, and it had no ending (I know it's a trilogy... shut up). The second one was easily one of the worst movies I've ever seen. It was basically just one big fight scene. I kept falling asleep at the theater when I saw it.

I think the Lord of the Rings movies are sins against all things artistic. Sorry.

BANNED
Well everyone has different tastes. Maybe you should try to read the book. But also Two Towers was definatly better than fellowship, i dunno what u have been soking but whatever it is, gimme some. Anyways TT has alot of war strategy in it.
And also the music was terrific howard shore is one of my all time favorite composers..oh well man to each his own..

Originally Posted by SPIDEI2_MAN__
Maybe you should try to read the book.
Yeah, I have the book sitting in my room, I have no idea where it came from, I know I didn't buy it. Maybe someone gave it to my, I don't really remember. I guess I should read it.

Originally Posted by SPIDEI2_MAN__
i dunno what u have been soking
PCP