A 80s or 90s Sci-fi Family TV-Series

Tools    

Hi guys, How are you?

I'm looking for a Family TV-Series which I don't know the country.

I remember that:

1. The TV-Series cannot be after 1996.
2. Two siblings come from a parallel world (I think from the moon), they are called Ralph and Jane, And I think that Ralph experiences difficulties in talking.
3. There's two lovers called Mike and Nadine with the Latter's Uncle being a greedy person, and these two lovers travel throughout space with a space vessel which looks like a van.
4. Some items in the house have magical features: a hat which makes its wearer fly, a brush-teeth which makes anyone uses it speak different languages....
5. On the moon there's A Baby called "The Great Baby" who rules the people who inhabit the moon.
6. The intro of this TV-Series can have outer space as background with a spatial theme as music.
7. Again, The TV-Series cannot be after 1996.

Thank you guys

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Their is an Australian series that ran off and on again for 4 seasons called Round The Twist, I know there is a hat that makes you fly but that's about all that matches up.

Round the Twist was an Australian TV show that every Aussie and Brit in their teens, 20s and even early 30s (the first season was broadcast in 1989) remembers watching when growing up. The show was about the Twist family — 14-year-old twins Pete and Linda, little brother Bronson and widowed father Tony, a.k.a. "Dad" — who live inside a lighthouse that seems to be a beacon for the supernatural. Ghosts, weird creatures and mysterious magical objects abound—from magic gumleaves to haunted toilets to super-power-inducing underwear, the show revelled in the weird, the revolting, and the downright disturbing.
Also appearing in the show were the Twists' neighbour Nell, the former lighthouse keeper who knew more than she let on; Fiona Richmond, Pete's love interest and Linda's best friend; Mr Ralph Snapper, their strict and unlikeable teacher, and Ms Fay James, Bronson's teacher and Tony's love interest. In the antagonist role were Harold Gribble, the slimy real-estate agent and later mayor, his uptight wife Matron Gribble, their school bully son James Gribble, and James's sidekicks Tiger and Rabbit.
Four series of 13 episodes each were made altogether, produced in 1989, 1992, 1999 and 2000. The first two series were based on the short stories of children's author Paul Jennings, who also wrote the scripts. Due to "creative differences" Jennings left the show after that, taking the rights to his stories with him. When the show was revived seven years later (presumably to up the number of episodes to 52, i.e. one for every week of the year), it consisted of original stories written by a new team of writers.
The show was repeated in Britain on CBBC and in America on FOX's Fox Kids line-up (around the time that the line-up was airing horror comedies, like Goosebumps, Eerie Indiana, and Toonsylvania. Fox Kids even advertised Round The Twist as an Australian version of Goosebumps), hence have some recognition in both places.

^^^ Flying hat clip at about 5:30 in the video.

Hi akatemple, how are you my friend?

Thank you again for your help

The TV-Series you mentioned is, unfortunately, not that I'm looking for.

Sorry, but I forget to mention that the intro of this TV-Series can have outer space as background with a spacial theme as music (I edit my opening (intro) posting ).

Thank youuuuuu